american smokeless pipe

Hey all a while back i got an american smokeless pipe from off yer tree and didnt inspect it to well before buying when i got home i realised the entire inside including the cone chamber bit had a paint/enamel finish being less experienced then i packed a cone and smoked then reliesing as i was packing the cone some paint flaked off i wonder how a company that talks about the dangers of homemade bongs on there website can sell a product that flakes paint into youre herb within 3 standed uses? Later i heated the thing up for about 15 minutes and clouds of thick black smoke started coming off! This seems completely unsafe to smoke from not to mention the shiney gold metal that is revealed after the paint was gone my best guese for that is tin or nicol? I am almost certain its not brass anyway any one else seen these what do you think? There still on off ya trees website sorry for the rambling but this has been buging me ever since i got it Thanks everyone!

Hey CK,

Never tried the pipe you're talking about, but really don't think i'd be using it to smoke out of. Glass and brass all the way for me.

Maybe send query the company, if they are still advertising this product

There would be many members here who could probably give you correct and knowledgeable advise, this is just my 2c worth

Brought a couple of hooka's back from Turkey once and then found the hoses all had tiny holes so couldn't use them laugh.gif

Made great decorations though whistling0000.gif

peace.gif

Damn man that sounds nasty..i got one of these- http://www.australia...rgenie-185.html

and back when i had weed to toke on it def kicks arse...the vapor is sooo smooth and tasty...but be warned you WILL giggle like a school girl at how efficient and effective it is. :applause:

p.s=sorry mods im not sure if i'm i can post items from companies..please delete and smack me on the wrist if i did a no no