Urgent help needed

So basically all was going well, I'm running 4 powerplants started in rockwool then placed in 30 and 50l pots under a 1000w HPS cooltube which keeps the temps good. All plants looked beautifully healthy in every way. About 4th week of flowering (ph 5.8) one of my plants had a branch that started to wilt and curl up overnight for no apparent reason. I gave it a flush and I wasn't too worried as it was only one branch, then over the next two nights the whole top half of the plant was lost to it. There are two branches left alive on that plant.

Then for the next two weeks all is good until today I noticed one of the branches on one of my bigger plants was wilting and curling up in the same fashion......

I picked the plant up and it was dry and needed watering which accounted for the slight wilting on most of it, but a branch or two had the extreme wilting and dying problem the last plant had. So I have now flushed this plant and 4 hours later the bottom branches are looking lively however the top is looking dire. Can someone help identify this problem?? It's definately spreading on this plant too and I don't want to lose my hard work to some unknown prob!! Pics below

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/e6c082e3.jpg

Close up of one affected area; doesn't look like it in the pic but the leaves are all a nice healthy green and then they just curl up and die

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/61fb782c.jpg

Another close up

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/ceca3572.jpg

Sick plant in front, healthy plant behind.....sick plant was 3/4 size of other plant when he was healthy. The far right of the plant is where the really bad wilting is occuring. As you can see it's spreading to the rest of the plant. This plant was 100% green and healthy 24hours ago!!

Edited by bigbudz420

So basically all was going well, I'm running 4 powerplants started in rockwool then placed in 30 and 50l pots under a 1000w HPS cooltube which keeps the temps good. All plants looked beautifully healthy in every way. About 4th week of flowering (ph 5.8) one of my plants had a branch that started to wilt and curl up overnight for no apparent reason. I gave it a flush and I wasn't too worried as it was only one branch, then over the next two nights the whole top half of the plant was lost to it. There are two branches left alive on that plant.

Then for the next two weeks all is good until today I noticed one of the branches on one of my bigger plants was wilting and curling up in the same fashion......

I picked the plant up and it was dry and needed watering which accounted for the slight wilting on most of it, but a branch or two had the extreme wilting and dying problem the last plant had. So I have now flushed this plant and 4 hours later the bottom branches are looking lively however the top is looking dire. Can someone help identify this problem?? It's definately spreading on this plant too and I don't want to lose my hard work to some unknown prob!! Pics below

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/e6c082e3.jpg

Close up of one affected area; doesn't look like it in the pic but the leaves are all a nice healthy green and then they just curl up and die

%5Bu%5Dhttp%3A//i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/61fb782c.jpg

Another close up[/u]

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/ceca3572.jpg

Sick plant in front, healthy plant behind.....sick plant was 3/4 size of other plant when he was healthy. The far right of the plant is where the really bad wilting is occuring. As you can see it's spreading to the rest of the plant. This plant was 100% green and healthy 24hours ago!!

Lack of water I would say from here. Whats you temps runing? Sorry about your luck.

shit mate thats a bloody disaster! dunno what it is cause i never seen anything knock them so bad in 24hr period

but at a guess it could be something contaminating the water / nutrients, any sprays you using?, doing anything differently in the last few days or changed any procedures with the plants ? havent disturbed the roots in any way?

there is no disease that i know of that can kill them so quick ,

its like they got a dose of weedkiller

or as Skunk said running out of water

:peace:

that's what is getting me.....nothing has changed and they are always well watered except for this one time I slipped up. ph, temp, nutes everything fine and the plants look unbelievable; no nute burn, perfect healthy green leaves..

Everything seems to be going well, then bang! game over....this is killing me

they were started off in rockwool and are now in big 30 and 50 litre pots with soil and some pearlite. I've been hand watering them thoroughly every 2-3 days with about 5-7 litres each until I see some run off from the bottoms and have been very vigilant so far. After flushing it overnight this is what it looks like today

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/Rafim1985/081595a8.jpg

The leaves are just hanging straight down and curled up but are not dry at all.

I'm now pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm going to lose most of this plant, but seeing as I've got another two healthy ones I need to know what is going on in case it happens to them. 2 1/2 weeks left so hopefully all goes well ;[

Edited by bigbudz420

with one of my 1st done indoor grows i had painted the inside of the robe i was using and as soon as the paint was touch dry i put in the plants and fired up a 400w with in a few hours the fumes from the paint drying killed my plants and they looked the same as yours do now.

Has some sort of fumes got inside the grow area?, has there been some new diff smells around the place of late, has any painting been done in or around the place, just a through...

looks like a problem I've encountred before. its probably root rot, only way to tell for sure is to pull up one of the plants; if the root stock has whithered away to almost nothing, its root rot. if it is root rot there's nothing you can do about it now unfortunately.