CNBC Marijuana U.S.A

I can't really recommend one for you unfortunately Dani as i don't know much about the copyright laws/enforcement in Australia these days.

One benefit of living in China is no copyright laws are enforced at all lol or the whole country would be busted.

But having said that I'd sort of think it being a CNBC program that was broadcast on free to air tv that it would be trouble free to download....

Don't quote me on that though.

peace

c

:thumbsup: little d

People may also like to view this vieo Marijuana_Economics The first main point I got from this video is the need for 'officialdom' to have valid statson the issue. If people are looking for similar material this offers you a most relevant view to how this 'economic strategy' was implemented, and now sucess of this action.Search Let the 'Social Experiment' begin !

:yinyang:

Nitty.