So bongs are now band in your state what dose this mean to you

Im from the US (Kansas City) and currently living in VIC.

When we would have a ban it would always be short lived.

There was always mail order for our stuff.

Lets face it, stoners are very industrious people.

We will find a way to smoke.

Sometimes I would just sit around and think of things I could turn into a pipe.

Oh yeah, a pack or papers in the stated are like $2.25 where here theyre 30 cents.

I think someone missed that.

Pipes and bongs are great but theres nothing like a big fat hooter in a thin paper.

We used ZigZig ultra thin blues in the stated as they were the thinest and made smoking the nice hydro very tasty.

Here I found a pack of hemp papers that werre about as thin.

I also have a pack of Rollies and a pack of Tally Hos but the smoke here was WAAAY too tasty to smoke thru those heavy papers.

Im cvertainly a joint smoker but I also have use for a small dugout (I use a stainless steel pill container from almost any chemist/pharmacy) and a 1 hitter (which I lost) for the times I cant burn one.

Abridged version: Were pot smokers and we will find a way.

It just blows my mind how narrow minded and delusional our state's elected leader is. To actually believe that banning bongs and pipes will actually stop people from smoking weed is just ridiculous. Firstly making a homemade bong is one of the easiest things to do, personally I love em, I currently use a gatorade bottle with a metal down pipe and cone piece. If you can't make a gomemade billy, just cut an old milk jug in half and turn it into a gravity bong by mixing it with your sink!! Second of all, it seems that Ted cuntface's mind set is that by banning bongs will make us think "Oh shit this whole time i've been smoking bongs? WTF it's illegal what was I thinking. I shall never touch that devil plant again." fuck that oh it's a tiny bit harder to smoke a bong in VIC, oh wait i'll just roll a joint or fuck it I'll cook a pot cake hold up I'll make some tea. Epic sigh.

Man up Teddy and stop passing bullshit laws to keep the sheep of victoria busy. Where are the laws making it harder to acquire pharmaceuticals, I live in an extremely wealthy community and I see it over run with pharmaceuticals, youngs kids love doing em around here and they are everywhere! Australia is in a pill epidemic, but always the talk get's diverted back to Marijuana. Man up teddy, MAN UP!!!

Sorry about my stoned ramblings, just my 2 cents. (I know it probably doesn't make much sense but i may have had a bit to drink also.)

I read that and thought "fuck yeah! heres a guy whos as stoned as me" lol mad rant dude, i loved it.

Haha, I know they tried this in QLD, which now just means we use "Water Pourers - Serve your favorite salad dressing in this wonderful pourer then fill a bowl and enjoy" hahaha.. there's always gunna be loopholes that get exploited =) Edited by twd1