Mylar

Here is a website that I was looking at today, I am not sure where they are located?

http://www.wormsway.com

I do not have the link that goes straight to the page I am talking/typing about but here are the simple instructions to find what u are after:

go to the websites page, on the left hand side there will be a list of what is on the site click on the Lighting add-ons, once you are on that page scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page on the right hand side will be the Mylar

I hope that you find what you are looking for?

heya

mylar is just another way of making the surfaces of your grow space more reflective it comes in rolls like thick alluminum foil and thats kinda what it is...that said as a cheap alternative u can use foil(shiney side out) but bare in mind foil is cheap and thin, it will break puncture rip and do anything else u can imagine so if u go that way it will cost u time and hassle in the future with maintaining it! u can use white paint, white plastic, mirrors even thick white curtains its all gunna work, but it comes down to budget and the size of your growspace hope this helps abit B)

smoke safe

Mylar is supposed to be the best reflective surface followed very closely by flat white. You can buy a white plastic from hydro stores that is pretty good but I just use a flat white ceiling paint, it's cheap, durable and easy to keep clean. I have been told that hiker’s emergency blankets are made of Mylar and are fairly cheap.

Aluminium foil and mirrors aren't that good and are more a last resort type of thing as they absorb too much of the usable spectrum.

B)