• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More

Photo

Homemade Bongs,

- - - - - cannabis

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

AussieRiPPER

AussieRiPPER

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Well i usually smoke out of a glas i bought from off ya tree but when im out and about and i want a quick couple cones with my mates what is the best bottle to use and should i use hose or what because ive been using plain old powerade bottle, burnt a hole pushed the hose in and burned a shotty and bobs your uncle but i want to know if yous have any good ideas for a good, quick disposable :)

Cheers.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

BudJones

BudJones

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Mate, I can't caution you enough. Making bongs like that is bloody dangerous, the harsh plastic fumes will fuck you up.

I used to do the same thing until someone told me how stupid it was.

Buy yourself a pipe or some joint papers :thumbsup:

Aaron :peace:
Disclaimer: BudJones is a fictional character that was created by myself whose views and opinions are in no way congruent with that of my own. Anything BudJones claims to do on these forums is total fallacy and is only an attempt to make myself look cool. Any images posted by BudJones are stolen from other sources and used without consent.

"
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction." - Bob Marley

BudJones

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
All I use at the moment is my homemade gatorade billy. Bought a cone piece and stem then just burnt a hole a tiny bit smaller than the stem, then while it's still hot i push the stem through hard so the hole is air tight and then the plastic cools down making it extra air tight =D Badabing bada boom. As far as burning plastic thing goes I know that shit is really bad but I'm under the presumption that with a metal cone piece and stem it's alright. Dw I don't use aluminum cans or foil coin pieces!!

dani

dani

happy daze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1768 Posts:
  • Interests:growing weed and smoking what i grow..
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS:
Hi,
This isn't a plug for a brand, but there is a company that sells healthy drinks and do not use plastics. They're called eco bottles and are made from plants not oil ..
:peace:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Going down a dirty inner- city side road
I plotted.
Madness passed me by, she smiled Hi, I nodded

"Sixto" Jesus Rodriguez (cold fact)

jaikai

jaikai

2012 internet sensation

• Members
  • 1159 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Harden up... :crybaby: use a crushed coke can oe start rolling joints.

:scratchin: Hmmm, maybe invest in a portable vape

JAIKAI
DISCLAIMER: If you find a post or a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

RIP R.G.S. 1965-2008.

Naycha on Scientologists:
6:08 am [Naycha] : they really wanted to give me a free book that I had to pay for
6:09 am [Naycha] : it's like they were pissed off that I wasn't fucking stupid

Gold

Pleb Scrubber

Pleb Scrubber

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: 400MH - 400HPS cool-tubed + 130W CFL
While breathing in fumes from melted plastic bottles is harmful...

Once the plastic cools back down, theres no fumes or smoke from the plastic...

Just give it a good blow of air and rinse out while your adding the water. Breathing thru a cooled plastic bottle cant be any worse than drinking a semi-corrissive liquid (coke) out of the same vessle imo...
:scratchin:

Dr Kush

Dr Kush

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Mate, I can't caution you enough. Making bongs like that is bloody dangerous, the harsh plastic fumes will fuck you up.

I used to do the same thing until someone told me how stupid it was.

Buy yourself a pipe or some joint papers :thumbsup:

Aaron :peace:

Well...I used to do this all the time...but no more! cheers for the advice, didn't realise how stupid it is.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 2958 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
punch some holes in a can, turn a toilet roll into a pipe; put a hole in it, make a cone out of alfoil, put one hand over the

end and smoke it, make a pipe out of a matchbox; take out the bit with the matches, make a hole in the top put a cone in it

and smoke it,use an apple corer to take the middle out of a carrot, make it into a pipe and smoke it... BUY A PIPE and smoke

it
"It is all just general gardening knowledge that applies to a bunch of different plants, if it so happens to work for cannabis too, there is nothing I can do about it"

Ellomo

http://www.cannavers...ators/index.phphttp://www.cannaversity.com/index.php

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1405 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W
canies get ya rippled hard.

in_absentia

in_absentia

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Under the stars
Make an apple bong

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.