female? male?hermie? or just budding?

hey SB

yep thats two prime examples of healthy males (balls)

female will show white pistol (white hairs) in same place....

alot of the time ya males will show first,

hermies will flower like female but throw small flowers (looks like small bananars)and self polinate...short answer...sorry mate but get em out ASAP and do it gently

,if any male flowers are open..bloody top chance ya goin to get seed in ya other two girls..

but you may have caught them in time so gently pull them out and dipose of them well,have a good shower and so forth before ya handle the others again...best of luck dont wait to pull them do it now....HM :peace:

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. :crap: I took one of my clones of that one too. fuck it.

Is it too late to take another of the definate female?

I dragged the bastards out this morning. Hopefully when I get back in tonight I will still have two beautiful girls.

Heres the clone cupboard.. no idea if it will work but hey.. happy to try.

Its 600mmx600mmx1200mm and has a twin 28 watt T5 fluoro in it.

Any handy hints would be much appreciated.

Cheers :)

post-41195-0-13848600-1291703743_thumb.jpg

post-41195-0-18953600-1291703728_thumb.jpg

hey SB

yep thats two prime examples of healthy males (balls)

female will show white pistol (white hairs) in same place....

alot of the time ya males will show first,

hermies will flower like female but throw small flowers (looks like small bananars)and self polinate...short answer...sorry mate but get em out ASAP and do it gently

,if any male flowers are open..bloody top chance ya goin to get seed in ya other two girls..

but you may have caught them in time so gently pull them out and dipose of them well,have a good shower and so forth before ya handle the others again...best of luck dont wait to pull them do it now....HM :peace:

Cheers HM.. am a little devastated.. but will keep fingers crossed for the other two. dragged both pots out this morning, waiting til after 7 tonight to go back in and check the others. worst case scenario.... least I know I can at least veg them to success. I'll just have to bite the bullet and order feminised seeds i reckon.

Cheers again for you advice. :)

as most growers here will point out, feminised doesnt mean they will all be definate females,

just that they made a female self polinate with stress causing most of the seeds to be female, and the others hermi.

if i remembered it correctly

uka.

Cheers for the feedback uka. i've taken another clone of my other female and am hoping it takes just incase.

Have considered seed bank stuff, but just a bit cautious about having them sent to my place.

Cheers :)

Just been down to see how they're going.. am 99.99% confident the last two are girls.

Much to my dismay..I pulled the other two and trashed them. I was pleasantly surprised by the root systems on them, what a shame they had fricken nuts :(

Just thought I'd post these updated pics... least I have a little more spacein my room to let the big girl go ;)

post-41195-0-03804000-1291714479_thumb.jpg

post-41195-0-77604300-1291714495_thumb.jpg

post-41195-0-61233500-1291714462_thumb.jpg

sweet as sb

good work ..you still have one clone mate hope the other shoots roots for ya

now just grow them out and see if its worth putting another run through..

if not get ya beans and start again..thats the fun of growin from seed mate ..ya just never know when the next keeper comes along....the ol numbers game...

veg cuboard looks great mate...good score..peeerfect...

now all ya need is

ventalation..150mm fan would be heaps n heaps ..

run it up top as exaust..

passive(no fan just a hole bigger then exaust) intake down low yo... :thumbsup:

pedestool fan inside..

paint walls white or better still get some panda film to wack up...

heatmat for ya cuttings :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

somthin to put on carpet incase of spills...ooops :whistle:

and temp and rh meter so ya know whats goin on in there...

grab those couple things that will keep ya busy...good ventalation :wub: is key....

good luck buddy....HM :peace:

sweet as sb

good work ..you still have one clone mate hope the other shoots roots for ya

now just grow them out and see if its worth putting another run through..

if not get ya beans and start again..thats the fun of growin from seed mate ..ya just never know when the next keeper comes along....the ol numbers game...

veg cuboard looks great mate...good score..peeerfect...

now all ya need is

ventalation..150mm fan would be heaps n heaps ..

run it up top as exaust..

passive(no fan just a hole bigger then exaust) intake down low yo... :thumbsup:

pedestool fan inside..

paint walls white or better still get some panda film to wack up...

heatmat for ya cuttings :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

somthin to put on carpet incase of spills...ooops :whistle:

and temp and rh meter so ya know whats goin on in there...

grab those couple things that will keep ya busy...good ventalation :wub: is key....

good luck buddy....HM :peace:

Cheers HM :)

The cupboard is in a bathroom area so spills arent really an issue. I leave the window open to that room, plus the cupboard has no back in in. so there is still a fair bit of air flow., but I do hear what you're saying.

The rh meter? is that like a hygrometer? the one I have in my main room is a temp & humidity digital thing I got off ebay. If that's the sort of thing you mean then I can order another one for bugger all. Have a new ph pen on the way after I managed to break the bottom out of my first one. I've been using the litmus strips/water tester kits but I'm too much of a stoner to compare colours n shit. I like the digital option.

Will post some pics a bit laterer. :)