which system? for sog

kindbuddy

Hi Kindbuddy wave.gif

The help is provided by all members of OS as much as they possibly can, but What Chato and Merl1n have advised is true. I should know biggrin.gif I'm one of those newby's who sometimes wants my hand held, but every grower does have to find what works for them. If you only ask people and don't do enough studying yourself, then you're not really trying IMO, and remember I'm a newby just starting

I have asked about 1867 dumbest questions of the year, but always received assistance or the benefit of someone else's wisdom with more experience, if they had experience in what i asked. Mostly you will receive encouragement and support, which is probably the most important resource of all. Really the rest is up to you.

Reverend has pointed you in the right direction, so has Everest, start there.

Cannaversity will get you started.. Grow diaries will give you ideas and anyone will be more than happy if you post pics with sick plants.

Have a great and fun New Year

peace.gif