is it flowering time?

Howdy :):bongon: just looking for a little feed back on my set up.

These babies have been under lights for 28 days at 20/4. They seem to be going well, apart from two of the smaller ones having wierd sort of leaves in the crown of them. I have no idea of the strain, they were a mystery bag of seeds.

Is it worth sending them to bud now? or should I wait a bit longer? I'm keen for a good yield, but i'm not greedy. Don't really want to have four monsters on my hands either.

Any feed back on the pics below would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

post-41195-0-38163500-1290906814_thumb.jpg

post-41195-0-13267700-1290906843_thumb.jpg

post-41195-0-97326900-1290906853_thumb.jpg

hey sparky blue

ya plants will double in size in flower roughly

mate as i said i used autopots last run...

id turn now cause you will run out of pot room if ya veg much more

also not being able to spread plants out...ya lose alot of light penatration in the middle..unless you lst them away from center of auto tray,

if ya wanna stick with autopots,id suggest getting 4 single pot autos for flower that way at least they can get a bigger pot (i think the single pot system is a 12" pot)for flowering and you can spread them out, :thumbsup: ...hope this helps somewhat...

those plants are lookin happy as...HM

hey sparky blue

ya plants will double in size in flower roughly

mate as i said i used autopots last run...

id turn now cause you will run out of pot room if ya veg much more

also not being able to spread plants out...ya lose alot of light penatration in the middle..unless you lst them away from center of auto tray,

if ya wanna stick with autopots,id suggest getting 4 single pot autos for flower that way at least they can get a bigger pot (i think the single pot system is a 12" pot)for flowering and you can spread them out, :thumbsup: ...hope this helps somewhat...

those plants are lookin happy as...HM

Thanks for your help HM. As I said still very new at the grow side. I got the auto pots of a mate for bugger all off a mate, just thought i'd give them a go. I'll be happy to get anything off them that saves me a bit of coin. Just sick of having to chase shit.

Think I'll change the cycle tonight and see how they go. I'm pretty excited about them. Just hoping I don't have any males amongst them.

I'm pretty sure this could become a full time obsession though. :devilred:

too easy campizze.... :thumbsup:

sweet free shit..we all love a bargin ;)

as i said those autos are fine for veg,its just the flushin,space and limited pot sizes that bring em down for me..

just as a guess id put my odds on the tall lanky one being a boy ..hope im wrong and they are all lovly sexy girls :wub:

but yeah man im hearing ya it used to suck chasin :thumbdown: ...dont miss it at all...also this is where most people get busted...sooo bite me commercial scene...grow safe mate..HM :guitar:

too easy campezzie :thumbsup:

sweet free shit..we all love a bargin ;)

thats how i got mine too,

ha and now ill give them to another,

such is the circle of life for autopots

they do the job but and gives you time to learn

yeah im hearing ya it used ti suck chasin :thumbdown:

and thats how alot of peeps get pinched too :police: :sick

soo bite me commercial scene...

only a guess but id put me odds on the tall one being male..

hope im wrong and they are all girls

ohhh dont worry your already obsessed....ya just in the denial stage :pokey:

grow safe mate...HM

wow thats a bit trippy :scratchin: the ol wrong button trick huh....doh :whistle:

Edited by hydgemite

Thanks heaps guys :)

I actually have a veritable treasure trove of seeds that I've collected over time. Have been considering seed bank options.. but a bit hesitant to have them sent to my house.

I have a nice little clone cupboard with a 2x28w fluro (600mmx300mm) that I'm about to get my shit together on if I can drag myself away from the main room to construct it. :thumbsup:

Im really hoping they are all beautiful girls.. but I am a realist and don't expect 4 out of 4 success on my first attempt. Will keep posting the pics as they blossom :)

* can I also add I'm fully aware that I am in denial of my obsession... but i'm cool with that :applause:

Least I'm not out on the streets making a nuisance of myself :thumbsup: lol

You reckon its worth putting a few hooks in surrounding wall to tie them back from the centre of the pots? room lining is bricks and cement sheeting. was thinking dyna bolts into the floor in each corner of room and winch em down with stockings. or would that be that overkilland wishful thinking that they all get ample light??

Edited by sparkyblue

hey sp

mate anyway works as long as your gentle and train a little at a time for lst

i just put small holes around rim of pot(in direction ya wanna train)..put lose zipties around branch...then cut a bit of tie wire..feed one end through hole in pot and bend hook on other end and feed through zip tie ....just slowly bend bigger hook as you want to pull down more...works for me and simple...

when i said train plants away for center i mean ...away from the center of tray (point where the two pots are closest together)

remember EASY does it buddy...good luck ...ohhh id deff take shroomys addvice and clone ..lovly lookin structure...HM