Buying a bong

I had to jump on this thread, Last friday a a fellow grower mate came to visit me with his new pipe, a 9mm thick, 24 inch bowl holding pure bong......ITS A BEAST! Sad thing is you cant buy em anywhere is oz, he got his at a site call ioffer or sumfn like that, mind you it was also 3 times your budget.....but i will get 1! Cant wait till this friday.....Cheers, KB=]

What state you in mate??

I am in WA and have had quiet a few different smoking paraphernalia mailed to me from all over the globe with no dramas what so ever. Customs have even opened up my parcels that contain bongs with nothing more than little note saying they opened it up and re packaged it and sent it on its way.

There are some decent online stores around that give a pretty sick bong for a decent price and something different that the standard bongs you can only pick up in oz..

Grasscity would be your cheapest option if you don't mind the weight and the idea of ordering from overseas. If you would like to order from within Australia then I can reccomend BongsNThings from personal experience. If the idea of ordering online is daunting to you then you may have to do some searching in your local area.