Selective pollinating

I have recently collected some viable pollen from good strain and wish to pollinate only a couple of branches on my girls i was going to put 1/4 teaspoon of pollen in a couple of paper bags select some branches bag em and shake em leave overnite and carefully remove them hoping to only pollinate said branches. Will this effect overall yield of plant? 30 days at least for viable seeds? :scratchin: I realise some residual pollinating might occur i have clones ready to go :whistle: but wish to have some seed as i will be using different strain next run :thisbig: and really want to keep this strain going with "fresh seed" any opinions or experience appreciated cheers TD :disguise: :bongon:

The method`s about right... you will lose a bit of yield flower wise, sure...

there will be a bit of stray pollen as ya know, but overall... on the money...

Only issue would be findin the genes ya want in a few of yer seeds... and a shitload

of throw backs... thems the breaks though...

You got cuttings stored... maybe keep a mum...

JAIKAI

yea i leave the paper bags tied on for a 2-3 days by which time most of pollen is sterile, spray pollinated branch with water bottle kills any residual pollen

turn of all fans indoors, outside make sure no wind when doing pollenation

i like to leave my seeds grow as long as possible like 5-6+ weeks,

after 30 days of pollenation i dont reckon many seeds would be viable? i dont know, could be ok, best check that with Marijuana Botany-Robert Connell Clarke to be sure though

all da best

:peace: