I need a vap

Hi all been lurking around here for awhile now and thanks for all the help.

Every time i have a problem or need to find a better way i just jump on here.

Ive decided its time to vap as my lungs have taken a hammering from 25years of smoking.

Ive looked at them all on the net and its doing my head in trying to deciede which one.

Cano seems dear for what it is been looking at the

NEW Extreme Q Vaporizer - Herbal Vaporiser Digital 4.0

Silver surfer

Da budda

Any advice would be great as it is a good time to buy from USA with the dollar so high.

Thanks again.

Sirpipealot

Hi all been lurking around here for awhile now and thanks for all the help.

Every time i have a problem or need to find a better way i just jump on here.

Ive decided its time to vap as my lungs have taken a hammering from 25years of smoking.

Ive looked at them all on the net and its doing my head in trying to deciede which one.

Cano seems dear for what it is been looking at the

NEW Extreme Q Vaporizer - Herbal Vaporiser Digital 4.0

Silver surfer

Da budda

Any advice would be great as it is a good time to buy from USA with the dollar so high.

Thanks again.

Sirpipealot

hi sirpipe, if your after sumthing that cost fukall n easy to make just google, how to make a vaperiser out of lightglobe. never tryed it but its the write price.

SORRY its youtube , me brain aint working good today

Edited by smashed1

hey there bud and welcome to the forum. If i had to remomend a vape it would be the Extreme Q Vaporizer, its half the price of a volcano and dons much the same, in the end it will come down to how u perfer to vape, through a bag or through a whip. I got my extreem q off ebay for under 300 with a spare whip kit and it seems like grate value.

I've had Da Buddha about 6 months and no regrets; awesome product - leaves no smell so can use it inside and very economical on the weed. Only problem was when I dropped the glass whip and they had no stock in Australia so had to order one from overseas.

Yeah I have a Da Buddha too for about a year.. Have only tried a couple of hot box type vapes previously but love the buddha.. Yeah I also broke a whip too not long after getting mine so I ordered two the next time and got spares of the other things that can break haha ;) has also taken a tumble from about 1.5m up onto concrete and survived with measly a flesh wound..