First time grow

My first grow will be a guerrilla grow.

I am purchasing seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl unless you can convince me otherwise in the next couple of days.

The following are my considered strains: Lemon skunk, top44, outdoor mix, afghan, mixed sativa, buddha and the 5 free royal hash.

I have bought seed raising mix for the bubs then moving on to guerrilla style with blood and bone, water crystals enhanced, peat moss etc.

I do have one question before i checkout, Without giving away details of stealth can anybody tell me does it come in a letter to the mail or a box/parcel to the office (for the company i have chosen)?

Thanks

Heya Stuyversant =), Yes, I have used Marijuana-seeds.nl . The stealth is good, but won't discuss it on here, that would just make it too easy to find. lol .

They are quite prompt at sending replies to Emails, before they get ya dosh. I am a bit dubious as to their seed strains, the strains aren't the best and when prompted after my grow to give me info on the breeders that supply them, never heard back again. Or after asking questions as to the actual strain appearance in flower.

You will probably find they are just buying up seeds from any old grower/breeder or old stock from other suppliers. They are cheap and stealth iss good, customer service is even good, up to a point.

First place I ordered from online, there's plenty of good reviews on the seedbank guide, read em mate, save a heap of time. :peace: Gh72

I did consider planet skunk originally as most reviews for stealth are really good.

The point Im trying to make is that because .nl is so cheap and I can fit many seeds in a budget that way theres more chance something will grow from nothing and if it fails half way I wont feel as guilty.

I have never grown any form of plants before be it mj or others sooo...anything i can grow is a bonus.

Also I have only ever blazed street weed which is dirty but at the same time expensive, strong genes is important but at the end of the day any high is a high to me and mates :thumbsup: I will move on to better strains when i can grasp the basics