Everything Was Looking Good, Then They All Died

I have a strange one! I put some seeds in rockwool and sprouted them. After about 4 days in the dark, I took them out and potted them in coconut fibre. then put them outside. After about 7 days, everything seemed to be going great. Bit of growth and things looked good. Today - it was a fairly nice 24 degree day with sun, and when I came home, they were all drooping over on their side and have seemingly died. The bottom part of the small stem seems ok, but the top feels weak and a starting to shrivel up a bit. I thought that maybe I over watered them a little, but I haven't watered them in two days! I have no idea what gone wrong! Any ideas?

Hey Paddy, try putting them out into part shade until they get used to the light, then full sun. Also keep an eye out for slugs, they will chew the stem and make the plant fall so they can eat it.........lil bastards...... lol . Hope they come good or ya get another lot going better. :peace: Gh72

Hey Grasshopper. Hope all is well. You're help in the past has been awesome.

I actually found out that they may have died due being exposed to windy weather outdoors and perhaps too much full on sunlight. Been advised to break them in to get them used to outdoor environment. Next seedlings undergoing germination as we speak!

Cheers mate

Hey Paddy1 =), yeah, you gotta 'harden off' mate before you move em out to a harsh enviroment. Sure there is a good thread on that in cannaversity now. Slowly getting them used to big changes makes the transition much smoother. Learnt a valuable lesson mate, so this one, you'll know. Thats not that much of a loss now is it =) . Grow well man. :peace: Gh72