I looked around and all the threads i found relating to questions were about growing, i figure we need one for the activists.

What i think we need to do is start by covering all the bases. I see a lot of people answering the questions and problems as they come which is good but I think it would be really helpful if we could see a list of all the possible questions that the anti-smokers, or whoever else out there, might throw up laid out in front of us first and then go through them one-by-one.

For example....

1. Why should we legalise cannabis?

2. Who would this benefit?

3. What about the children?

4. What are the harmful effects?

so what i would like people to do is start posting just the questions without any answers or solutions, even if it's a question that's already been posted but worded differently because they will do that to just to catch us out. As we go through i will collect all the questions from all the pages and repost them in one big post so we can watch them accumulate and to help prevent us getting stuck on the same questions needlessly.

So just to recap, post any question that might be asked, is currently being asked, or is going to be asked but please NO ANSWERS OR SOLUTIONS etc just yet. Once we have our all encompassing list then we move on...

also if someone feels they can better define or improve on my suggestion then feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Bundy B. Bear :P

EDIT: All future questions can be either FOR or AGAINST. depending on your feelings =D

Edited by Bundy

would it be beneficial to tax payers if marijuana were legalised?

what has criminalisation of marijuana achieved? and if it were to remain illegal what is hoped to be achieved?

do u beleive a man has the right to choose his own medicine?

do you believe marijuana has been studied extensively enough for medical purposes?

does marijuana affect people differently? beneficial for some.. harmful for others..and if so are the lives that can be enhanced by medical and recreational marijuana being discriminated upon because of the minority?

what are the negative side effects of marijuana compared to legalised recreational and medical substances..

do u beleive marijuanas medical benefits are being neglected?

if you could have a medical marijuana clinic/. Marijuana coffe shop or a legalised brothel move in next door to you family which would you prefer?

Edited by Oz

1.) How many times has the "War on Drugs" won what is set out to do? and how much has it cost the tax payer so far to continue this so called war?

2.) What percentage of violent crimes are associated with cannabis?

3.) How much of the courts time expressed as a % is tied up with prosecution of cannabis crime in comparison to other crimes and what is the cost to the tax payer?

4.) How much of the cannabis black market profits are used as funding for organized crime or ever terrorism?

5.) How many people are admitted to hospital per year as a result of cannabis over doses?

6.) If cannabis is as bad as we are led to belive then why do we have so many people still functioning in society after decades of use?

7.) If smoking paraphernalia were made illegal do you believe that this would curve the rates of use if so do you think that all plastic bottles and garden hoses should be also banned?

8.) Would you rather a violent alcoholic as a next door neighbor or someone that grew a under 4 cannabis plants for personal use?

i think i could keep going but my lunch brake is almost up :P