Adhd/bi Polar

blonksbuds

Question

G'day all..

been diagnosed and treated for Chronic ADHd/Bipolar for last 15 years and since the F...ing Psycs got their hands on me and Promised to help my condition through the money B..s..t grabbing drugs i have been a waste of mental and psysical space most of the time ALL their drugs have made me a paranoid veggie :( I havent been able to work or have a relationship ever since( now 10 years~!!!) thus Refuse to be on them EVER AGAIN.

They can ruin someone elses brain,body and life!!!!

I did get sooo much better as i tracked down a strain that did what the SCAM pharma drugs are meant to ..Mellow my speedy brain down..

Unfortunately i lost the strain i was growing and as i Dont buy from scumbag average hydro crime dealers....

I am looking now to Risk the chance of losing money to buy the right strain for an overactive brain that doesnt allow me peace or sleep from a seed bank...

Anyway, can anyone recommend strains that for Most would make them zombies but for me it simply slows crazy thought ?? assume it will be Indica as Sativa strains from hippy friends make the unwanted thoughts etc sooo much worse...

PLEASE help as i am desperate to have a life again..

Cheers !!!!!

6 answers to this question

welcome to OS & sorry to hear about your state of health... its a real downer my best mate is going through the same sort of issues.

strain wise ive heard jack herer is suitable for A.D.D. and anxiety, im not sure about bipolar.. im no expert on the subject however and suggest you do all the research you can.

good luck mate.

hey blonksbud..

your probly gonna want an indica strain or atleast mostly indica...try seed boutique they have lots of happnin strains..pretty much anything with around 20% thc should do the trick for you.. i understand what your saying about the speedy brain thing.. ive been told many times if i didnt smoke id explode..lol ..1 of my high school teachers, some friends and my wife all think i have a minor case of adhd and personally i think an even smaller case of ocd which could be a result of the adhd soive atleast got a very slight understanding of your problem.. the strain i have is called bubblelicious from nirvana seeds( at SB) and when grown well it has plentiful quantities of thc around 18 to 20% i think the website says but i reckon i get it to pump out a bit more...lol..give it a starve for a day after each flush and the crystals?resin get so abundant they begin to weigh the plant down.. i have been smoking for over 20 years and when my 1st batch was done early this year i was a zombie for about a week till i slowed down.. still now if i hit it hard i will just be zonked..tastes and smells awsome too.. piss easy to grow, flowers in ten weeks with a pretty good yeild.. anyway dude, best of luck with it..i hope it all works out for you..cheers, bbud666

Edited by bbud666

G'day all..

been diagnosed and treated for Chronic ADHd/Bipolar for last 15 years and since the F...ing Psycs got their hands on me and Promised to help my condition through the money B..s..t grabbing drugs i have been a waste of mental and psysical space most of the time ALL their drugs have made me a paranoid veggie :( I havent been able to work or have a relationship ever since( now 10 years~!!!) thus Refuse to be on them EVER AGAIN.

They can ruin someone elses brain,body and life!!!!

I did get sooo much better as i tracked down a strain that did what the SCAM pharma drugs are meant to ..Mellow my speedy brain down..

Unfortunately i lost the strain i was growing and as i Dont buy from scumbag average hydro crime dealers....

I am looking now to Risk the chance of losing money to buy the right strain for an overactive brain that doesnt allow me peace or sleep from a seed bank...

Anyway, can anyone recommend strains that for Most would make them zombies but for me it simply slows crazy thought ?? assume it will be Indica as Sativa strains from hippy friends make the unwanted thoughts etc sooo much worse...

PLEASE help as i am desperate to have a life again..

Cheers !!!!!

Hey Blonksbud,

can't help with strains, but plenty of advise and support on this site.. Just cruise around and use the nav' tool OS has provided.

My best mate was diagnosed with bi-polar, apparently it is passed from the mother. i have been out with him when he had "an episode" and it was :blink: :uhhuh: :wacko: :crazy: :blink: for me, My bestest mate who i just love to bits, didn't even realise what he was doing.. It broke my heart for him.. He ended up in psych ward for 2 years on so much friggen lithium and sh%t he wasn't my J****** anymore. It was a very long hard road back to us for him, but he did it.. he doesn't do any chemical drugs.. Which is what triggered the Bi-polar.. I would kill him and put him out of my misery if he did, but smoking joints

DOES help him..

Best of luck to you hun..

PS: you don't necessarily need a GF lol, there are other ways and types of entertainment for you :sly: lol

Hi all ,im new here and have never tried any form of weed.I was recently diagnosed with surevere depression and spent a little time dealing with the crisis assesment team.i was put on 3 different types of anti depression meds which i soon had taken myself off them and started drininking instead which really has helped more than the medication but after doing a little research i found that weed can really help thing along.what im looking for but havnt been able to find on this site is kind of a buyers guide (just to buy safely)... just looking for a little heads up advice..

thanks guys