Favourite Kids' Programme While Stoned

Raoflmao!!!!

Nah I reckon iggle-piggle and the ninky-nonk from 'the night garden' are pretty good, but you wouldn't want to watch it on shrooms, same goes for 'yo gabba gabba' (WTF is that guy wearing!). But I'd probably go with Shaun the sheep, my goldfish is evil and the league of super-evil as my fav. Kids shows stoned. But you're fuckin dead on about that rabbit! I've seriously thought the same thing, him and that dog are both hittin it hard on set every day. Fuckin sure of it.

don't know of those has been said.

Wondershowzen.....

One nite me and the Mrs was eating some acid and we decided to chill and get ourselves back. So we flicked on the TV just as an episode was starting. Never seen it or heard of it until then. Fuck me we had no idea it wasn't a kids show. We spent the next half our just spinning and trying to work out what is happening. We didn't know if it was us or the TV or what......... We just was hoping no kids were watching.. Fun times. Tho the Mrs won't take acid again..... She fried too long.