Sea Of Green

Hi all,

I was thinking of having a go at a sea of green grow.just wanting to know how many plants should I put in a space 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 H with a 600.I was thinking a dozen.is that too many?How big should the pots be I will be growing in coco and was thinking 5 litre pots.I can put more or less plants and make pots smaller or slighter larger just want ot know what will suit as I will be trying to pull 1gm/p watt as it will be my last grow til the end of next year maybe as I will be pulling them same time as my bushies.

Hi all,

I was thinking of having a go at a sea of green grow.just wanting to know how many plants should I put in a space 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 H with a 600.I was thinking a dozen.is that too many?How big should the pots be I will be growing in coco and was thinking 5 litre pots.I can put more or less plants and make pots smaller or slighter larger just want ot know what will suit as I will be trying to pull 1gm/p watt as it will be my last grow til the end of next year maybe as I will be pulling them same time as my bushies.

hey there, 5 litres wouldn't do, the bigger the better. try go for 15+ litres.

hey Avad =) , I'd try 8L pots, 9 plants (3x3), should fill that area nicely. get em into flower when theyr'e not too big or you'll end up with an over run tent. lol . have fun, look forward to seeing the grow. You probably could go the 12 plants in 5L pots no worries too. But 15Lt plus is a bit overkill for Sea of Green, you wanna keep em small and lots of em. this style of growing really suits auto strains. It seems to be the way to go as the auto's flower when plants are small, thats what you want in SOG. Lots of small plants. :peace: Gh72

hey Avad =) , I'd try 8L pots, 9 plants (3x3), should fill that area nicely. get em into flower when theyr'e not too big or you'll end up with an over run tent. lol . have fun, look forward to seeing the grow. You probably could go the 12 plants in 5L pots no worries too. But 15Lt plus is a bit overkill for Sea of Green, you wanna keep em small and lots of em. this style of growing really suits auto strains. It seems to be the way to go as the auto's flower when plants are small, thats what you want in SOG. Lots of small plants. :peace: Gh72

I plan to put the clones straight into flower so they wont bush out too much.I could probably put 9 in 15 litre pots ut it will be cramped and dont want them to overgrow the room.I got some pots already and I think they are either 7 or 8 litres.I have 12 of them.I was thinking to go 16 pots but dont know if that will be over kill.I have a couple of different strains outdoors so I will pick the most vigorous and see how I go.

Some people grow 1 plant per square meter, veg for 8 weeks, then clone and while flowering run another lot in veg and of course pull the plant down and put it in a SCROG for flower...

With 1000w per plant, you should get around 1.3 to 1.5 pounds (dry) if your doing things properly.

Edited by cybergenesis