Hi everyone

Just saying hi and explaining a bit about us. We're a civil liberty party that has a very strong stance that what you do to your own body should be your own business. We're running in the Victorian state election, and our candidate for the seat of Burwood is pushing strongly for the legalisatoin of medicinal marijuana and also more scientific research on the topic. We believe there is a serious lack of push for changes in legislation on the topic, so if your a talented grower who would like to legitimately make a living off your talent, in need of the countless medical benefits of that magic little plant, or just plain sick and tired of police hassling you over the dangers of something that has a lower fatality rate than paracetamol then get involved! Hit us up for any questions you have about any questions you have, how you can help out, or even just to say hi:)

Hi ASP, i luv your compassion....how are your people proposing to change the current legislation?

im willing to help but i wanna know how first......i realize that all it takes is a few changes in wording, but you`re gonna need some scientific and clinical research/documentation to get what you`re looking for :scratchin:

i have a diagnosis of GAD and have recently been busted for my garden if that helps? :scratchin: .......im willing to sing up and be heard (after court)......but i dont want to go through all the political bs if it means ya gonna back out half way.

whats your argument/fight if ya dont mind me asking? ......its just that a lot of people have been through here claiming that they`re gonna help make a change and b4 ya know it, they`re either asking for money or backing out of their decision :/

i wanna help but i dont wanna be left out in the cold half way through....

keen to here what yas have,

Chron :peace:

greetnz

welcome to ozstoners

We're a civil liberty party that has a very strong stance that what you do to your own body should be your own business.
yes

100% legalize and regulate all drugs

how sane is that

Portugal leads the way

this is what i want

have you got what is needed for this?????

do you have any drugs policy that we can check???????

this might help

the leading female speaker from LEAP is coming to Australia in may

you could invite her to speek to your party, the vic law society, the vic cops

most of all the media

irey guidance