Cfl Lights And Times

Hello fellow stoners.I have a couple of Questions regarding Cfl's.I have switched to 12/12 on a 100w 6400K CFL and the plants seem to be sexing nicely.My Questions are do I keep them on 12/12 or switch back to 16/8 after sexing and when should I change the Light to the 100w 2700K light?I am sure these Questions have been answered else were but Funnily enough I'm too stoned to look.lol.This is my first grow and will try and set up a grow diary after I've finished the sexing and picked out the best.

Hey Smokin =) , if they are 1/2 the size you want them at, switch them to 12/12 under the 2700K as they will stretch a bit more. if you want them to be bigger go back to 18/6 under the 6400K until the size is what you want. I usually just let them show preflowers in Veg as this gives them a nice veg time and the plant is telling you when it wants to flower when it starts growing alternating branches and showing pre- flowers. I have never force flowered, to me it's a waste of time, when i could be vegging and switching them over when they are ready for it.

Also man, use the 6400K lamp with the 2700k lamp in the last 1-2 weeks of flower will boost your yield by supplying a little more blue spectrum for the buds. Best of Grows. :peace: Gh72