Are You An Addict?....

heres a site i came across... this is where ur tax dollars are going... a good read for anyone who loves to read bullshit propaganda.....fill out this quick survey to find out if you are an addict and they find a clinic near u can help you wit your marijuana addiction .... lol... .. Funded by NSW Health...

i particular like this paragraph under the Mixing cannabis Link

You are breaking the law if you possess, use, grow, import or sell cannabis (marijuana), cannabis resin (hash) or hash oil. In NSW, if you are found guilty of possessing or using cannabis, you could get a fine of up to $2,200, and/or other penalties including community service work or a term in prison of up to 2 years. These penalties apply to both adults and young people aged between 10 and 18 years.

SOooo locking up 10 yr old marijuana barons now i see..... lol

http://www.permanentlyoutofit.com.au/index.php

Edited by konflikt

Damn Kon, I'm an addict. :sleepyhead: Didn't know till I read this and they say they can help me. :applause: . I'll have to fire the minion of 11 year old street pushers i have working for me now and get a real job, can't have the LIL un's going to prison now can we.............

...........No, I'm serious..........can we?..........someone to take the wrap who still thinks the Wiggles are cool. He-he!

These turkeys just don't get it do they, I'll go to Rehab and sit in there and push the benefits of cannabis until they have me removed. :peace: GH72

this is why they want yes and no answers.. cos they dont want the truth...my answers would go something like this... these are the real questions

are you smoking more than you used to?... Depends what u mean by used to?... i was smoking 5-6 cones a day last week ...had a few grams and didnt want to get caught without a smoke... but now i have a few ounces laying around im smoking all day and night...feeling great.. movies are entertaining again and music has never sounded better....

Do you spend more time with your smoking friends than your non-smoking friends? non smoking friends?... all my friends are smoking something.. one has lung cancer from smoking... i figure the least i could do for him is give him a bit of a choof make him feel a lil better... after all.. marijuana never hurt anybody....

do you smoke more than you used to? are you sure you havent been smoking weed...you asked that question already..? oh wait thats another myth i hear all the time... marijuana causes memory loss... seems like i have a better memory than u... maybe you should smoke a billy

Have you given up or lost interest in activities you once enjoyed? Sure... I used to be a complusive gambler... lost my pay cheque every week in the pokies, but now i much prefer smoking a cone at home and relax with the family.. have a nice dinner..and watch Family Guy...

Are you concerned about how much you spend on cannabis? fuckin oath.. i can only grow 2 plants without feeling like i have a guillotine hanging over my head.. if i could grow a couple more i wouldnt be spending most of my money making a drug dealer rich.....on the other hand if i didnt smoke weed i'd be spending money on 4 different prescriptions... so i guess it evens itself out....

Are your thoughts preoccupied with cannabis? Preoccupied.. Post Occupied... even when im smoking it im thinking about how great it is.. and how its improved my life immensely..used to be in pain daily.. this stuff is awesome... u should try it..

Do you smoke cannabis to get going in the morning or to get to sleep at night? yep i love having a cone just before breakfast... increases my appetite.. otherwise i feel too nauseas to stomach anything in the mornings... it helps alot.. and as for sleep sometimes i will have one to relax just before bedtime... but i prefer to have a smoke during the day when im going to be awake to enjoy it...

Are your family and friends concerned about your cannabis use? Yes.. always.. especially my girlfriend.. last nite she left a couple in the bowl and i forgot she was saving them for the morning.... smoked it all up... needless to say she wasnt happy...

Does the prospect of missing a smoke make you anxious or worried sometimes.. but i get anxious or worried when i have a job interview sometimes too.. but i just smoke a cone and im fine....however i guess i could be taking valium like my doctor recommended.. i guess im a bad person for choosing a natural sourced medicine wit no side effects

Have you ever felt paranoid or anti-social after a smoking session? once when i was 19 or so... but ive for paranoid and anti social at least 50 times during my life whole after having a beer or 10 at the local... and i live next toa brothel... i see alot of anti social looking people walking in and out of there... and its making me a little paranoid leaving the wife home alone....made many complaints but like they say.. they are paying their taxes like everyone else....if only marijuana could be taxed... hmmmm

Edited by konflikt

g'day; cannabis "addiction" is a falacy, it does not exist, i will bet my balls with a butter knife that everyone who is supposedly addicted to cannabis is actually addicted to the tobacco they put in it !!putting tobacco with dope is absolutely disgusting behaviour imo.if ya like a ciggie, have 1 after a cone or joint, dont debase dope with chemical laced tobacco.