Bush Growing, Got To Love It!

What a year so far for me.... just went out and did some watering and half of my plants have been eaten..., and now they are logging in the bush nearby..., one of my ecobags got a hole in it... 3 plants just arent growing at all... one of 2 yard plants went queer..... my mrs forgot to water me autos..... (how do i get that headbanging smiley???) I cant even have a stress relief smoke because im off work due to failing a test...

On a brighter note my other plot is cranking along just nicely and due to the dampness of said spot it is very low maintenance!!!! Maybe I should have put all my eggs in the one basket!!!

The joys of bush growin, just hope Ive got them in a stealth enough spot to keep the two legged ripperoffus out!!!

I feel you sw... I transplanted 6 females early oct and they got eaten to the ground despite my fencing, then my sister whom I share a house with found 6 female seedlings (almost ready to transplant) and destroyed them. Thats 12 female seeds gone and Ive missed the start of the season :wallbash: Goodluck with plot #2 man :thumbsup:

Yep the rain killed most of my hopes, and seriously tell your sister they are tomatoes and then buy some and plant them in pots out the back to get rid of her suspicions.

My mum went apeshit about leaving my tomatoes around when she had guest around lol funny thing was they were tomatoes and they turned out to provide kilo's of produce pity I am not so adept at MJ.

Got a question for all you bush growers..Due to excessive rain a few weeks back, my plants all developed some sort of fungal spots on the leaves, which in turn is moving up the plants and killing em.It starts a light brown spots on the shadeys then spreads rapidly.Its backed off lately due to weeks of no rain. but its still hanging around. I'm worried that when the rain comes back i will lose em all. And it is always wet around here during heading..Anyone got any ideas as to what will control or kill the disease.Without killing me.