Help With Nutrients

i have been given some house and garden shooting powder it says yuo mix 1 sachets per 100 litres i have a res of 20 litres as i hand water in coco so how much would i need for 20 litres.

also has any body used the coco that comes in brick form as it would be cheaper to get that by post than a 50 litre bag of coco would like some feed back .cheers

Hey AG, for the shooting powder, I know it sounds stupid but on the back of the packet there are equally spaced sections with all the different languages I find the inside 5 of these , if you make all the powder fit into those, then each section will do 20lt , hope that helps.

You use one section for the first week and then two sections for each of the two weeks after that. It's not 100% precise but it works good and bloody close.

The Nutrifield Compressed Coco blocks are good and yes lighter than bag coco, also the quality is not bad either, just give it a good flush till it runs clear with Ph adjusted water @5.8and your good to go. Go Coco grower! lol . :peace: Gh72