Reason.tv: Doctor Speaks Out On Cannabis

SHEEPinWOLFskin

5 answers to this question

how good would it be if all doctors shared his insight...

so true if cannibis was just found ..EVERYBODY..would be knocking down doors to trail it..

wish the worlds govenments would pull their head outta eachothers arses and realize what amazing benifits we can produce from a trully amazing plant..the posibilities are endless just for medical purposes...we could cure,or manage so many peoples probs ...sooo easy...

yet to use cannibis just labels you as a "good for nothing stoner" or worse still a "crim" to be punished and locked up... I understand alot of people use it as an intoxaint...but there are so many more that use as a med,and has been used for 100's maybe 1000'syears for the same purpose

rather then develope a NASTY addition to some multi billion dollar drug companies shit,with a 5 yr trail attatched to it ,

they dont care about peoples quality of life but do it for the money they make by the billions... :devilred:

i just wonder how they all sleep at night..probly pretty good in their 20,000 dollar bed....

i do understand not all drug companies fall under the same banner , there are the exceptions

sorry for havin a bitch, just upsets me that a man as qualified in their proffession as him can see the posibilties of this plant and the rest of civilization (good part of it)has as i said their head up their ARSE...HM :peace:

Edited by hydgemite

i could have told u weed was better for pain than oxycodone.. im a living experiment.. used to be on Panadeind Forte.. Then Tramal... then Oxycodone.. 20mgs 3 times a day at the age of 25.... even the doctor said.. "look mate theres really nowhere to go if this stops working"...... ahhhhh wrrong..... been smoking weed now for about 3 years daily and havent touched a pill in 3 years... not only is Marijuana it more effective for pain... but im no longer a slave to to the system....

Family history of gluacoma, I'm meant to be blind.

Fuck you system, i've got perfect vision to see the bull shit you spin and the trichs on my girls.

To think.. I'd have to have surgery to remove the pressure in

my eyes or I could smoke a spliff. And the winner is.....

White rhino my sturdy friend

I too have chronic closed angle glaucoma and after lazer, trabeculectomy have only 2% vision left and so do not want to go down that path again. Am quickly trying to grow some, just hope I dont go blind first. This would have to be against our constitutional rights as citizens who just want to keep seeing.