1 Plant Issue... 2 Plant Dwc Tub....

uka

ok so i dont get this ay...either this freshwater ph tester so super fucked up (excuse my language) BUT SERIOUSLY THIS MAKES NO SENSE....

ph this am is back up to 7.0...and nay...yea i know, i opened mine this morning and im like...wtf why is there foam in my tank lol...so thanks for killing a question before i asked it :)

im off to hydro shop to buy a ph tester....THIS WILL BE MY 3rd ONE... :wallbash:.....

:twitchsmile: thinKKK its oKKKKKK!!!!!

mmmmmmm.............................................. :faint:

UKa :blink:..... :wacko: ...... :bongon: ..... :stunned:

got accurate reading, high 7's got a bottle of ph lower n a pen and have adjusted the water to 5.8 :thumbsup:

got a tub of water sitting out, to swap out again...tested it...8.2 WTF...who lets you drink water at 8.2.... :/

anyways...gonna leave the water out whilst i go to work, so that will be a 16-20hr period of time...then will add nutes and adjust ph accordingly....

hopefully its not to late....

uka. (no bong) :uhhuh:

first of...yea gh, no good rotten hippies lol...jks jks :thisbig:

so i have 150ltrs brewing atm lol....my hallways is full of tubs n tanks full of water getting ready for ph balancing, nutrients and then boom swapzies... :applause:

checked ph in the tub currently in use, its still good..smells a little funky...i think this is due to the vinegar...

gonna swap out the tub and clean the tub thoroughly. :bongon:

so there coming back...one of them is now showing no signs of yellow...i caught it n corrected it just in time, it even has 4 roots poppin thru the bottom :flex: .

the other...the effected leaves arent getting any worse...any suggestions as to whether or not to cut these 2 leaves off or let it continue...me im leaning towards leaving them unless they look dying. :scratchin:

either way, things are looking up,

Uka :bongon:

F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :wallbash:

so....like, i get home at 4:30am after work...lights on, all systems go...ready to change the water...NOT A MINUTE TO LATE!!!

never listen to no good rotten hippies and their damn home remidies... im sorry chato :(

i shouldve listened to the masters from the beginning......

so...i pop the top of my tub...and im like...WOW!!! :sick:......:nono: good

everything out of tent, whole system pulled apart, piece by piece, straight into the shower at 5am CLEANING EVERYTHING!!!

and i mean everything...down to my foliar spray bottle and the sticky suction cup things on my water pump...i cleaned n scrubbed everything with bleach and hot water....rinsed it out with boiling water n repeated process 3 times thru...then rinsed with boiling hot water...

put everything back together...pumped fresh ph 5.7 water into tub from tub that had been previously left out to sit...

flushed plants with ph balanced water 3 times thru, just to make sure nothing up with that...gonna have to keep a close eye on my water over nxt couple days to make sure that this red shit dont come back...

my not using a black lid may also be causing the ability for growths in my tub...so im going to get a black one 2day to replace the current red lid....oh...and no i didnt pick the lid...came with it...just didnt think bout the colour at the time.

...dont even wanna sign my name... :wallbash:

maybe i have created the plant version of the movie hostel....

least the autos are kicking along lol...

Edited by UnknownArtizt

Hey UA =) , thats a cleaning mission mate! Hope you got it all and it don't come back. Don't worry dude, we all make mistakes.......thats why they put erasers on pencils. lol .

Sounds like your onto it now and bet this will make a big difference to the stability of your PH. Look forward to seeing some auto madness. I thought my veg cabinet was the plant tourture hotel, been stringing that veg out for months. lol . Best of Luck Dude. :peace: Gh72

burnz...no i wasnt...but i have that under control, yea gh...coming home to that massive clean up man, after a 13hr straight shift...i aint been to bed yet...still cleaning lol...i used enough bleach to turn michael jackson white for bout $20...thats alot of bleach lol :applause:

pipecleaners are the bomb....

and yea gh...im glad the autos havent had this problem...one of the autos i checked it today...it had its taproot climbing across the bottom of the saucer their in to the other side of her sisters lol...shes sitting in the dwc auto tub :stunned:

im uploading some picks...when i cleaned the whole system, i gave them a flush...couldnt think of anything to put with them...anyone got suggestion.

pics

this one is the strongest of the two...roots well showing thru bottom of netpot

post-32297-061200700 1287893393_thumb.jpg

bubblez.....

post-32297-062171100 1287893591_thumb.jpg

sick lady - i know they both sick

post-32297-008550600 1287893837_thumb.jpg

so tired....and nearly outtsa ganja da mista sah

uka