Re-Grow

hi there every one in a hydro set up if you trim your girls and strip all the colas ect of her and then

re-veg her so turn back from 12/12 to 18/6 light i have heard this will inlarge your next yeld can any one tell me if this is true

and how many times should this be done if it is true and thanks to all that reply on this

PD

I don't know about it increasing your harvest after revegging but there is definitely an art to it. I have tried it twice and the first time I ended up with way too many branches and just a mess of popcorn buds. The second time I really got stuck in with the pruning and managed to sorta shape it back to it's original state which ended up giving me an ok harvest but not better than the original. I left about 40% of the leaves on them.

Some people really like to revege but I think that if it can be avoided, new plants are preferable to use.

Hope that makes sense...

Jimbo :peace:

thanks Jimbo and shroomy

its not that i want to regrow her for the hell of it its cos i got no clones from her and shes a awsome plant i dont want to lose

and i would like to here whats the best way to do this

oh and i dont like cloning from a flowering plant

thanks for all the help i got from here too past and present

PD

How'd you go?
I thought my mate who helped me get everything grow was crazy when he said to do that. I said clones, he said revegg. Trust me.
My revegg  was heaps faster then the already established clones I got from him and the buds will be heaps bigger.
I'd swear by it apart from the fact it still has two weeks to go but the buds are already a lot bigger than when I harvested and it's only my second grow so it maybe that i Just gave them an all round better experience this time , fed them less nutes whole cycle, and it's been consistently 6 degrees higher at 33 celcius during light.
Maybe some strains work better than others as well.
This time around I have two other strains  to try.