Travelling With Paraphernalia.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if i moved interstate again, what would be the safest way of getting my pieces across?

I have 5 glass bongs that i would like to keep with me.

I was thinking ither, posting them to my destination, after a good clean with Iso and Rock salt, or packing them in postage box and taking them on as luggage?

Also will Iso and Sea salt remove all traces of cannabis?

If not, is there anyway to remove all traces?

Bottom line, i really don't want to lose my pieces, so peoples opinions and perhaps experiences would be greatly appreciated thanks. :)

Edited by TheLivingEnd

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if i moved interstate again, what would be the safest way of getting my pieces across?

I have 5 glass bongs that i would like to keep with me.

I was thinking ither, posting them to my destination, after a good clean with Iso and Rock salt, or packing them in postage box and taking them on as luggage?

Also will Iso and Sea salt remove all traces of cannabis?

If not, is there anyway to remove all traces?

Bottom line, i really don't want to lose my pieces, so peoples opinions and perhaps experiences would be greatly appreciated thanks. :)

I always found denture cleaner the best for cleaning bongs

Get a bottle washer thingy from the supermarket to clean what you can

I would drive either drive to Melbourne and get the ferry across

Or pack it really well and send it by post

I remember pre 9/11 catching a plane from Sydney to Perth

I had enough smoko and speed for 3 nights on me

Didn't think twice about it

Well, I did. But the point is it's a bloody lot harder these days

Id like to think that what you are gonna be bringing is high end glass that you cant get any other place in Australia, bongs are legal in Victoria and Tass so i would just replace them with new ones on the way through if they are just your MWP type glass, but I would prob just wash them real good a few times and make sure they are spotlessly clean then just pack them into a box where they are padded and safe and make it the first thing you pack into the car burring it under everything els.

metho and rice works great, but sometimes it doesn't get everything. If that happens to me I get the bong fairly dry and then put a bit of ph down in there. The acid eats away at all the gunk and smells rotten byond belief, but it really works wonders for those tough to reach areas :)

As for moving your bongs, I recently moved interstate and packed them up in a box with the rest of my gear that went on the truck. I emptied a bean bag worth of styrofoam balls into the box and filled all my bongs before putting them in there. I had glass bongs, ceramic bongs, a metal bong, all my spare parts, etc. all in the same box and everything arrived perfectly. I will be honest though, opening the box sucked as those balls went flying lol