Volcano Vaporizor Valve Q

Ahoy there Jimbo!!

I currently have a easy valve digital volcano.

And before that i had the old dial version with the solid valve system.

The differences are -the solid valve- you can replace the bags as needed and make large ones or small ones or fucking huge ones!!etc.

Oven bags are the best or you can buy extras/parts etc on the volcano website.When you connect the bag to the heateing chamber you need to disconnect the mouthpiece and click it on the the top of the volcano and pump the air in, unclick it and click the mouthpiece back on!! ( to much work for me!! thats why i like the easy valve!!)

Easy valve- The bag is one size only and you cannot replace the bags if you tear them or the vap resin builds up to much, you need to buy a complete replacement(bag and valve).You slide out the litte valve connect it to the heating chamber hit the fan and when full slide back off the chamber and slide the valve back in and vape away!!

After having both i like the easy valve system better -the bags are big enough for me,you can chuck the little black mouthpieces in the dishwasher

i find to much stuffing around with the solid system the click on and off of the mouthpeice onto the unit is a bit slower than the easy valve and i dont really need to vap a 3 meter long bag(well i do!!)

I like to put about .25 of a gram in the chamber .heat the volcano up to 188 c pop the chamber on top connect the bag, and hit the fan!! when its full i turn off the fan and take the chamber off with the bag ,then slide the bag off and slide the mouthpiece in and vap away!! If i feel like more i will put the chamber back on and repeat the process.i can usually get 2-3 bags full out of a chamber(.25gms) of course you can turn the heat up and blast all the thc out but i don't like to go above 188 c( usually 185-188 c although my iolite vaps at 190 c). well i hope you enjoyed my essay!! probably to much info!!

But imo and having used both i like the easy valve best!! hope this helps mate!!

cheers wiet

Edited by wietlover