• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

reddevil6

reddevil6

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
dam this weathers been shity only just starting to get the sun now over the past few days FINNALY ill post some pics of my girl tomoro night mabey the morning. hows it been for you guys?

I think my girls turning back to veg now i see theres little branch coming out of the head bud all the lower branches are still just in pre flower stage not buds only the head.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ayepeacee

ayepeacee

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w HPS

this is the early stages of my 2010 outdoor crop, day length is only just longer than 12/12 so i was going to wait but couldn't wait to get some seeds down, most are mango, some bubblegums and shiva the rest are random seeds from any real good hydro ive smoked...
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF0971.jpg
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF1024.jpg
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF1025.jpg
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF1060.jpg
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF1061.jpg
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/ayepeacee/DSCF1063.jpg

Attached Files

Burnz

Burnz

Master Burner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS or 3000k MH
Seeds from any real good hydro you've smoked aye? Can't be real good hydro coz good hydro shouldnt have any seeds...

5:41 pm [STONEDAJ69] : i'd like to bone my older sister

Official Nominee: Kunt of the year 2011

ayepeacee

ayepeacee

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w HPS

Seeds from any real good hydro you've smoked aye? Can't be real good hydro coz good hydro shouldnt have any seeds...

im not saying the buds were full of seeds, just the occasional one's ive found over many years of smoking, in my experience buds with a couple of seeds here and there can still be good smoke, seen plenty of unstable hermie type strains that produce amazing flavour and knockout stone. sorry maybe i shouldn't have posted anything, oh well.......... peace

Frazz

Frazz

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 5345 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
ayepeacee keep posting mate :applause: you got some good strains there and plenty to choose from to end up with some killer plants

:peace:
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Burnz

Burnz

Master Burner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS or 3000k MH
lol yea all good man, wasnt trying to be harsh :P Just most hydro would be clones or the males ripped out as soon as they show so shouldnt be seeded :) unless your trying to get seeds ofcourse ;) Hope you have a bumper crop man! :thumbsup:

rosscopico0

rosscopico0

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 Posts:
  • Interests:Watching my babies grow, then turning them into cookies while smoking them!! Hehe
Heres a pic of my girl, she was one of 2 accidental bagseed plants to sprout, the other was a male, but he is now butter :twitchsmile:

I plan to harvest her just before Halloween, hoping to find a seed or 2 for the next grow, will save me having to buy them.

Anyway here is a pic from 5 mins ago!
Attached File  Oct 11 002.jpg   150.45K   129 downloads
STRANGERS HAVE THE BEST CANDY!!

My first attempt at hydro. DWC SCROG

My current grow - 1st attempt outdors

How absurd is a law that seeks to classify a plant as a crime, as if there were something feloniously wrong with nature?
- Justice Jim Staples, Sydney 1980

reddevil6

reddevil6

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 Posts:
beautiful girl there. yea i forgot to take some pics been pretty busy and its dark now will try and get some up asap hopefuly 2moro.

SHEEPinWOLFskin

SHEEPinWOLFskin

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Attached File  2010.2011 seedlings.jpg   192.06K   33 downloads

White widow
"And Elohim said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for Food." Genesis 1:29

nsafy

nsafy

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
Posted Image

Bagseed

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.