Green Leaves Black Dots!

gatorz

Hi all,

Looking for a quick diagnosis if possible...

plants are about 4 weeks old from sprout and Ive just clipped this leaf as its not looking to good.

system is

250 HPs, ebb flow, watering every 8 hours under 24 hour light.

using Canna nutrients vega at about EC of 0.5

Water is RO and the resevoir is 15lt

Temp is about 30degrees

Thanks in advance

post-39747-010653000 1285143037_thumb.jpg

Hey gatorz, been a long time since I've seen Leopard weed . lol . Mate, I think you need to check your Humidity, but PLEASE fill out as much Info from the list above this thread, so we can figure out whats going on, looks like a mould/mildew problem, or check under the leaves for tiny bugs or mites. Thats just a wild guess without more details, but it's a start. Best of Luck. Gh72

p.s. 24hr light might sound good but just like you plants have cycles that happen in darkness, so they like their sleep too. L8rs. Gh72

Edited by Grasshopper72

Indoor grow tent 160Hx100wx50d (cm)

Growing Medium: Rockwool block and clay balls

Growing Style: Eb flow

Watering/Feeding Frequency: every 8 hours

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): at the time .50 EC Canna classic veg, trace elements.

PH Levels: range from 5- 6.5 reverse ozmosis water.

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 20-40 %

Air Flow/Fans etc.: 8 INCH fan for the moment blowing accross the tops of the plants

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): HPS 250 20on 4 off

Total Wattage: 250

Growth Stage: 4 weeks from sprout

Plants Age: 4 weeks

Cannabis Strain: Early Girl, Jamaican Pearl

Hi guys thanks for the replies, I put it down to either not enough phosphorus or over fertilization.., gave them a good flush last night and reduced the nutrients to .2 ec will see how that goes. I changed the light cycle to 20/4

Leopard weed :applause: new strain haha.. it was only on the lower leave on the front plant in the picture with the clock.

sorry bout the pics my camera sux..

post-39747-020533500 1285213960_thumb.jpg

post-39747-004213100 1285213981_thumb.jpg

Edited by gatorz

the canna nutrient your using can quite comfortably be used an EC of 1.5 given your using RO water.

Depending upon the preference of your strain, you could experiment with higher EC values still.

An eazy one to check off, you'll see pickups real quick if theyre there to be had.

Try 1.2 EC

Silica Product

dash of superthrive

also if they're stressed the time that they actually grow if when the lights are off, just like you would after being

at the gym all day. give the girls 6 hours of dark they need their beauty sleep.