Overwatering?

I just wanted to get some feedback (and some confirmation).

Is this plant suffering from overwatering? and if so, what is the best way to deal with it?

Picture of plant included below. :helpsmilie:

Your plant isn't over watered by the look of the leaves as they are standing correctly.

You didn't mention on the potting mix or the nutes you are using.

Cheers

I just wanted to get some feedback (and some confirmation).

Is this plant suffering from overwatering? and if so, what is the best way to deal with it?

Picture of plant included below. :helpsmilie:

add drainage at 40 % rate ie perlite , then water till pot is heavy , then leave to dry out , when pot becomes light ... she's ready to water

ev :thumbsup:

I will go with not overwatered too - but don't drown her!

There is a pretty distinct look to overwatering, in that the leaves remain turgid while drooping. With underwatering, they're just like deflated balloons.

Some seedling starter mixes are light on nutes, so if she has been doing well so far itmight just be that she has used what's available and needs a gentle feed. Check with the manufacturer if unsure.

Disclaimer: I'm writing from my phone now so have only looked at the thumbnail. But even from that the leaf position, including some cupping there, doesn't look much like overwatering.

Hey there mate !

Searles premium is CRAP .

It has sufficient wood chips in it to allow for decent drainage it also has slow realease fertilisers in it and each time you water the seedling it feeds the seedling ! Thats why your first set of leaves are showing burnt tips !

You also have nice green colour therefore my opinion doesnt account for much !

But you have a magnesium defiecency ! :applause:

Once again this is just my honest opinion !