The $10'000 Anwser

(lol sorry about the title name but i want as many replys on this as i can to help us all)

Hi every one just want to know what type of nutrients you all use and whats your thourts on CYCO as thay have a BIG range of nutrients ect and from what i can tell it cost more but you use a lot less

but i would like to here about all of your success or all for you bad trys with any or all the nutrients that u have used

thanks to all that post

Edited by puredan

thanks everest i got a mate thats using extreme on one and cyco on another still got 3 weeks for the extreme it looks like it works well and with the extreme he uses Alaska Pure in the last 8 weeks the cyco still has 6 weeks to go but at the min looks realy good his using swell and pot ash too in the cyco will post more as thay grow

(verdict pending on cyco nuts , jimbo just done a run .. mmm

i like canna , but canna afford it ..

using green dream atm , ok suppose

can't seem to peg the best nut , however think rhitzo is de bomb , superthrive and good ole potash

ev)

hi Ev i would like to here more about Jimbo's run with CYCO and with your run with green dream when you say ok you suppose it sounds like you not real happy with it ?

pd :peace:

Yeah I have been using the CYCO A+B Grow and the Bloom for the last 2 runs and I have had OK results but not great. There are two types of bloom nutes from CYCO - the standard A+B nutes which I used and the other which is an additive called Part A/B and Part C which are VERY expensive.

I have spoken to quite a few growers who have tried the CYCO range and there isn't a lot of enthusiasm for them, my hydro store guy has told me that it was popular to start with but it has gotten a lot of negative feedback and it's a weak mix as well - so you use a bit more of it.

I'm trying the ROCK range atm, my hydro guy says it's flying out the door and getting good feedback. It's only $25 for a Litre too so it is affordable.

I agree with using the Rhizo (great stuff), and the Superthrive (also great).

There is a new guy on the block in competition with Rhizo from House & Garden called Algen Extract which is the goods apparently but again, not cheap. It's 4 times stronger than the Rhizo so it would go a lot further. I'm going to use it next grow.

Hope that helps,

Grow Hard,

Jimbo :bongon:

thanks Jimbo i like the sounds of Rhizo but as for the cyco iv seen my mate mix his ressy to 22ppm and in some time lets say it used 20 to 30lt the plants wont eat all the nutrients and the ppm go back up to lets say 26-28 so he doest have to put nutrients back in for like a week i use extreme and fine its a good price and works well but i have to put 3x my mate does with the cyco

i have seen and know of grow shops watering down there nutrients to make more money sad but true

besides all that i would like to here more about Rhizo pls Jimbo or any one else pls and thank you

PD :peace: