estimation plz guys,

Guest weekprik

Guest weekprik

ok just harvested my no name strain,

after 5 hours of cutting with 3 of us doing it we have pulled 1.6kgs, this is manicured but wet and has some stalks,

I think i left it too long but the trichromes were only just cloudy? BUT it had buds as fat as a 2 litre milk bottle, however in the centre was MOULD!!!!, we cut and lost alot but reakon 1.6kgs off one plant is good,

What do u reakon caused the mould? just too big buds?

What is your estimate dry manicured bud??

hey,

wot caused the mould? damp & cool. keep ya heater on in ya room specially this time of year. if ya have fat buds then cold damp & dark bread mould. personally i'd chuck it - tastes shit & I don't like the idea of smokin mould. keep the good stuff but bin the mulldy shit.

I've noticed the bigger the bud the more susceptible to mould especially in winter, heat lessens the amount of moisture that air can hold so bung it up a few degrees in there - especially when lights are off & your mould probs will stop. nip it in the bud as irt were!

chillax

budsta

Guest Field_of_Light

mould probs? try adding a fan to circulate air.......

wheres our pics of these coke sized buds!!!!!

a guess at the dry weight?....850-900 grams

Guest weekprik

sorry didnt get any pics, damn camera was flat and we wanted to cut it up,

yeah we cut all the mould out and threw it away, we just kept the good stuff,

I got a shopping bag full of scrap, so im gonna make some oil and Urbans butter,

the other buds completely filled 2 shopping bags,

the mould has really got me stumped, We dont heat our rooms as i dont think it necessary (I grew with success in snow),

the room was well vented, I had 1 250mm fan pulling air in to the room, and another 250mm to suck the air out, I also used a thermostat to control the fans.