Cannabis Healing Oil/ointment

Naycha

Question

I'm having a go at making some cannabis healing oil and some ointment which Radic kindly posted the recipe for here. A 100mL bottle was 2/3rds filled with chopped pocorn buds and frosty leaf, which worked out at just over 9 grams. The bottle was then filled with organic hempseed oil and is now being shaken every day.

I'll be using the ointment on a scar I have on my lip, and anything else I think it may help really. I'm interested in anyones personal experiences, and also wondering if it's worth adding any other essential oils to it.

Thanks for posting up the recipe Radic :peace:

post-15017-073743000 1284095958_thumb.jpg

post-15017-022851300 1284096022_thumb.jpgpost-15017-001611000 1284096065_thumb.jpg

post-15017-078362800 1284096096_thumb.jpgpost-15017-010709400 1284096509_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

greetnz

irey Naycha

kewl runninz

yes i gotta love dat

thanx for the big uppz

hehe

youll be cursin i when you get to

squeezing and pressing the last bit out

it can be a chore

dont let it go to waste tho

its well worth the effort

:thumbsup:

i just tried some emu oil in the mix

strictly niceness

please take note

i make my ointment and healing oil to treat chronic pain

seen

tis is a extra strong mix @ 30:1

works a treat for i

but tis way too strong for scarless healing

100:1 is fine for that

this is 3 times stronger

tripple strength

here is the formula

Cannamu Ointment

90mil hemp seed oil, 10mil emu oil and 3g hash oil

plus nuff bees wax to make the texture of ointment

bout 25% by volume

My oil has taken on a strong distinct smell of the herb, however I did test the oil in a vaporiser but found it to have no activity.

My conclusion it that so far it has taken up the aromatics but very little to none of the active cannabinoids

greetz MC

interesting

they say that the delta9 THC comes off first.,.,.,,

:scratchin:

you could right

no one really knows

however

cannabis ointment and healing oil is medicine

this is not meant for smoking or vapz

the cannabinoils desolve into the hemp seed oil like sugar into water

which dilutes them so so much that there is probably not nuff THC in the vap to dowit for yah

im just guessin

but thats i vibe

irey guidance

Hey Radic,

I made my oil for its medicinal benifits however I thought that a bioassay would be a quick & easy test to tell if my oil is ready for use or not.

I used dried bud and really I am unsure of the solubility of cannabanoids in jojoba, however i suspect it to be quite high given ample time.

I really do like your recipe tho. I'm going to have to give that a go next.

Thanks, Hammer.

Hey, sorry I kind of forgot about this thread.

After soaking for 14 days I strained out the solids (yes I was cursing you Radic, but with respect :xcited: ) and then combined with some beeswax to make a nice ointment.

There is no doubt that the thc has dissolved into my preparation, rub just a small amount into your lips and within half an hour you can feel the effects strongly. This preparation is perfect for getting your stealth stone on when you can't be smoking or eating a mad cookie and not being able to share cause it's full of cannabutter. Great for healing cuts and abrasions, I had quite a nasty and deep knuckle graze which healed extremely quickly with the help of the ointment.

So once again thanks for the recipe Radic, and anyone who is not sure if they should try this preparation I say just give it a go cause it's great stuff.

Naycha :peace:

If your interested in this kind of thing, you should check out Rick Simpson's 'Run From the Cure'.

He claims to have cured people's skin cancer, lung cancer and a host of other ailments. Its a bit old, but really worth a look.

TD

Hi Everyone

Brand new here and the "Run form the cure" series is what brought me onto this site as I have a bunch of skin cancer and have had enough of scalpels.....I really need to figure out how to "make a pot of oil...so to speak.

I shall be reading with much interest.

Cheers

Z