Inflatable Bongs!

hey mulcontent

what a brilliant idea for those places you go where you wished you could take your bong, but its to big to conceal. hide it in your ciggie pack.

at $20 u.s , about $32 oz , bit expensive i think

i'm sure someone here could come up which an ideal plastic piece that could be used for the bong and buy the cone pieces for a few bucks.

cheap portable bong :o

hello people

A small portable bong hey... well try using a mini m&m's tube... jus drill a hole on the side to put a small stem plus cone...

i take no credit for this idea,.. (saw it on some other pot site)... anyhow i was thinking that the it would only be able to hold say a shot of water, and was wondering if it would be scratchy... the chamber would be hell small too... kinda cool, would be like an instant hit...

from the way i'm describing it you can tell that i haven't tried it... so someone out there (errhmm bongaussie) should try it... perhaps a stoner mission... would cost less than 2 bucks for the tube plus you get some spinout m&m's... also was thinking that it would be an ideal first chamber for a double chamber bong... mmm, now there's something worth doing..

cheers

Guest Babybear

You know those kids pop tops? I think those are brilliant for despoable bongs :o

And thats bong is kinda sweet hehe fuck wouldnt it be bad if you were stonned of ya tickers an the fucker exploded hehe :o

o fucker that be bad , or sping a leak would be bad to :D

With the inflatable bongs wouldn't the pipe get to hot if ya had a few or had more than one person using it? Wouldn't the inflatable plastic shit around it melt???  :o

The one i seen being used was by a guy who is a hardcore smoker and if it lasts in his hands then it must be fairly sturdy :o ( the thing was black inside so it had done some miles :D ) But i'd use it for outdoor concerts etc perfect !

I bought mu little bro a pocket pipe called 'Agent Blue' when I was in London. It looks a bit like a big bullet (fits in your fist) a uses a spiral and the metal to cool the smoke, no water. We took it last time we were up in Sydney and smoke it in our hotel room. I expected it to be a bit rough, but it was pretty smooth and got us way wasted. It was a bout 32 bucks Oz, but it is solid chunkenly built metal. I havent seen them here, only those silver palm leaf things and they cost a lot.

With a porta bong you can sing that tune "I've bonged everywhere man, cross the desrt sand man..."

Vaz