hay everyone

has anyone grown dr grinspoon by barneys farm ?

they say it is 100% sativa

a heirloom sativa strain

that flowers in 15 weeks

bud structa is very open almost like small marbles growing on a very streachy plant

and has thc of 25%

it seems to be very popular at the coffee shops and sells for 19 pounds per grm

mature buds resmeble strings of green and red/brown beads

thanks stinky :bongon: :bongon: :bongon:

hey stinky,i smoked a fair bit of it in the dam this year- a top smoke!!

grows very very tall 3+ meters!!My favorite sati is "ALASKAN ICE"- Greenhouse seeds

I started most of my mornings on that!!Grows over 2.5m tall!! Dont no how it would go outside!! But highly recommened choof!! here's some picks of the dr grinspoon!!

post-39225-086045500 1283838098_thumb.jpg

It was very stemmy with little balls covered in trichomes on it, cost 17euros a gram(25 aussie) Hope this helps stinky cheers brother

:bongon: wiet

Hey Stinky being your in the tropics i woulnt recoment it. Ive found Pure sativas nothing but a complete pita. I reckon You can do it but for indoor outdoor youd want too time it so they flower in the first part of the year. As they daylight increases sativas stretch out real easy and reveg. Even as fast as the start of july.

By all means discover it for yourself . Theres no lesson like one youve learnt yourself. Just giving you a warning lol.