Spring Time

Got my set up out the bush ready last couple of days.. Man I forgot how hard it is to get a plot going. Been a few years, so hopefully it will work out. My set up this year is 44 drums cut in half, half buried with a mix of natural soil, peat, vermic, perlite, water crystals and dynamic lifter, top 100mm is seed raising mix so now all I need is my seeds :freak: :D got some old chaff seeds laying around or mite be able to get clones..... cant wait, keen as to grow some stinky poo this year!! Got a couple in the yard that are looking very healthy so will get some weed at least :) :P

My backyard grow is off the agenda this season. Next door neighbours are knocking down their house and building a couple of two storey units. By the time they finish summer will be over. :freak:

And I will probably be living up north by next season. So my veg cab has now become a flower cab as well.

Still using potting mix. Can't go hydro to many variables to look after and not enough time. :D