Phosphourous deficiency?

Doesn't sound like all too good soil haha, I have some other seedling raising soil which i'll probably start using over that Yates soil. I've set up a fairly ghetto fruit fly trap to see if i can get rid of the bastards. Will weed take nicely to peppermint oil spray?

Also, should i remove the necrotic leaf? It looks pretty hideous and i don't think it's doing much good anymore >.<

Yates premo seems to have been the problem :applause:

I've moved all plants with the Yates premium potting mix out of the tent and repotted the troubled plant into some other seedling raising mix and it appears to be comming back to life again!

Bottom leaves with necrosis ended up falling off, but the stunted smaller leaves on the top have returned to green and are starting to grow once more :thumbsup:

Hopefully nobody else is unfortunate enough to encounter Yates premium potting mix, nothing seems to grow in it (even my chills and watermelons wont grow in it!) as well as it most definitely being the source of the fruit flies, they are literally crawling all over it.

Here some more pics for you guys, one plant was grown in some seedling raising mix, the other smaller plant was grown in the yates mix. Both germinated at the same time and are about 2-3 weeks old.

post-39676-063440300 1283846374_thumb.jpg

post-39676-082626900 1283846553_thumb.jpg

G'day mate , I used peat pucks with purple cloning gel for clones i had a 94% success rate !

Psi factor keep the searles mix and compost it !

Add some B+B, Wormcastings, epsom salts , azomite , and a few other bits . take a look at my journal for the mix at post 19 it will get ya on ya way ! Then plant into it in late december and get buds on 3-4 foot tall plants in late march . Good luck !