Will my clone be alrite?

Hey guys i received a clone of white rhino yesterday in a growool cube. i got it a bit earlyier than we wanted cos he had to leave for a holiday i think it was cut about 10 - 14 days ago, there are some rootsbut not coming out the bottom or side of the cube yet. now i have poted the cube in a small pot for now i did that today, but the bottom leaves are yellowing and after the 2 that are yellowing now theres only 2 more nodes left. also the leaves are not all perky ans standing up like they should.

is this normal should it survive? is there anything i can do?

post-35511-1282910103_thumb.jpg

post-35511-1282910140_thumb.jpg

Give it some time and a lesser light source like a couple of fluoros for a few days, don't overwater it either, if the medium is moist you shouldn't need to water.

With a hit of time and tlc it should recover, you may benefit from once every week giving it a seaweed type foliar spray, but not too often mind, and not too strong.

Good luck, and may the force be with your plants, always.

Yeah the light even at full distance would probably be too much for it considering how young it was. If you have a compact fluoro or even one of the larger 130w spectrum fluoro lamps you would be making establishment for the plant a bit easier. Must note again that you should only spray once or twice a week at most with veeeeery

Mild nutrient or seaweed extract/tonic. Much more than that will take out more than it will put in.

Keep the temperatures stable as you can, the warmer it is the more transpiration will strip moisture from the plant, and considering it's size and age it probably doesn't have enough of a root system to supply it with enough water. So keep thinks stable, less bright/hot and once new growth becomes aparrent then put it under the 400w in the growroom and go from there.

Leave the leaves yellowing on the plant until they get to the point that when you just touch them they fall off. Nutrients will be stripped from the lower parts of the plant to provide for root development and if you remove them you're removing a source of nutrition that they will need if they're not fully rooted and established.

But don't fret too much, just ease it into the environment you eventually want it to grow in and it will likely take off eventually. They're pretty tough when you get down to it. lol