just orderd an Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer for the lady

hi there all,

After reading up and Paladins awesome review on the Arizer Extreme Q vape i decided to get one off ebay for the lady so she had something other than the peace pipe to smoke through and her doc also recommended she use a vape rather than a pipe if she was gona continue smokeing weed? interesting i thoiught a doc not outright opposed to dope! but yea in the end had the toss up of a volcano at $600 or the AEQ for $290 so decided for what it could do the AEQ was the way to go.

Would just like some tips i can pass on to her so she can get the most of it. I assume she will use the whip more than the bag. Has any ideas on to how hot to set the temp? cleaning and so on?

Hi!

All I can say is we're still VERY happy with this unit.

If you google around, you'll find all sorts of different people prefer all sorts of different temps. We start at 190 and inch up in increments of five for each hit after that.

Let it warm for a good 15 mins before using. Warming with the fan running and the bowl/whip in place (but no bud) seems to warm up the whole unit from bowl to bulb.

Google around and have a try of 'elbow packing', which is the technique of packing the 'top hat' screen in the elbow piece that is attached to the whip, rather than into the cyclone bowl. It's a good technique to master. Better hits, basically.

I really hope you get as much enjoyment from this as we have. There are so many reviews of the Extreme Q out there now, and most people seem impressed with it.

The only hiccup we've had with the unit is a well known one. Because it has multiple temp sensors, if you drop bud down into the unit itself (ie: miss the bowl) the unit might turn itself off for safety. If it does this, hold it upside down and tap it gently. Stuff will fall out and it will operate again. You can also stick the end of your vacuum onto the unit and clean it well that way too.

The whip is fun - but the bags are a blast also lol

Thanks for the advice Paladin, It looks like a grate unit and not made in china for a change like most things are these days. I just hope the lady likes it if not it comes into my collection of paraphernalia, im claiming the closet in the spare room to put all my bongs and crap into so they arnt out on the chest of draws, my lady hates that for some reason something to do with me getting pissed and knocking shit over lol

been tracking the new vape with the USPS number and should arrive any day but the lady is wondering if she can still use tobacco with the cannabis when used in a vape? Im actually wondering the same thing, any one know?

Hey Sylar

Got my own Extreme Q Vaporizer by Arizer on the way also (so excited). Cost me $320 from ebay inc post.

In looking for which vaporizer to buy, I stumbled across this site http://www.herbalvaporizerreview.org/. About 2/3 of the way through the video - (total marketing video, but meh, i let it play out for a laugh) they mention that its fine to use tobacco in the vaporizer and much better than smoking it. With a vaporizer however, there is no need to mix tobacco (unless it is due to addiction/cravings) as there is nothing for it to keep burning.