greetings from gds

whose great idea was it to add flood control? tsk.tsk.tsk. my time is very limited, so can you please remove the flood control from my account? if not. oh well, i guess i'll just have to put up with it.

HEX from rydell

gds :o

chit. can't find the hex pics. will add next time i go out to water. they are huge skunky smelling monsters with fan leaves bigger than my head. more to come. i will update my outdoor grow on a regular basis so you can all see the progress.

hey gds.. thanks for the pics...look like you planting directly in a big pile of mulch??? If not, that looks like a deros work habit man... you got a shopping trolly wot? Can ya take a pic of the surrounding vegetation too please? This will give a better idea of the environment you choosen to grow in.. thanks.

sure thing. next time i go out i will take some photos of the area. very wild, yet only 20 minute drive from the house. the plants are all in five gallon bags, with drainage of course, of promix and water crystals. run into alot of bear, deer, sharptailed grouse, even signs of rattlesnakes :o

her is a shot of a diamond back rattler skin that was shed right next to one of my plants.

post-12-1058569323_thumb.jpg

hey gds

those plants sure look nice and healthy

are you going to add any nutes to them

do you need to do something to deter the deer, bears etc from eating your lovely ladies

i reckon it would be funny to see this big bear bombed off his head just looking at you and smiling when you go to water your plants :o

good luck with your grow

i have succesfully grown outdoors in this location for several years. i have had some animals chew off the lower branches and a bear that kept digging a few up and looking inside, but that's about it. here is a nice pic of the countryside i took while fishing the "nightbight" at a lake nearby.

post-12-1058584761_thumb.jpg

Edited by gooddaysunshine