got busted

l got busted today .They left my bong ,lights ,tubs the fucking lot and only took a mull and half a bag ???They left half a mull,and half the oz ??Treated me real well and apoligized ????.l,am more confussed now than l was when l knew they were coming,:o.They loved me and treated me real well [after they show the warrent l showed them what l wanted them to see.] fuck l had nearly 60 ozs stashed,:o.

Guest Field_of_Light

shit you were lucky critter....

But that has to be a fairly good rule of thumb....treat all people well - no matter who they are and if they are good guys (so to speak) they generally dont give too much of a shit. If you are really an asshole to em then they will take a hardline against ya....I had a freind that made them cups of tea...had a real good convo with em and they just took his plants...apologised...and didnt even worry about the 150 expiation fee....

Imagine if you had started threatening them etc...could have been loads worse...good on ya for staying cool....

:o sorry to hear about it critter. any clues as to how you got on the list?...TIP-if the warrants for you personally and it was signed within the last 24hrs, watch yer back...if the warrants in the name of the property(eg-10 blogg st, dickville) and its a renter...probably some history there, the run-thru is part of the 6mth schedule, used to happen heaps down my way. shared rentals with scumbags all the time...always something brewing so round they come like clockwork-every jan and jul...dont wanna be a rude cunt but, which state are you in? :o :D

:rolleyes:. Turns out some old busybody up the street made over 50 calls to crime stoppers telling them l was dealing drugs .[real drugs].Why l hear you asking ,;).This is the good bit ,nothing to do with drugs but because l ride a harley ;). All harley riders are scum,;).The coppers came with trailers to haul all the shit away ,fuck they were suprised to find a nice neat clean family house..Funny bit is l,ve owned my house and bikes for over 13 yrs and the old chook making the calls only moved into a dumpy rental property a few months ago ,go figure ??? arh life :

Guest Field_of_Light

Critter that really sucks to have bitches like that....

What sort of harley ya got? Have you customed it?

Does the word firebomb and your neighbour spring to mind?

:rolleyes:...no really that was a joke....

hey critter.

Sorry to hear the cops came round ya place.

The old-bag up the road must be a real bitch that seems threatens by your choice of transport. Should show her how good it goes/sounds.

hahaah...now you make sure she gets hers back mate. And to think she just moved in the street.....some people. :rolleyes:

lok