Help with Seedlings in clone box

I have made a clone box, similar to Al b Fuct's. At the moment I've got a 100m extraction fan sucking out from the back of the box (left hand side) and a desktop circ fan pointing towards the back of the box (right hand side). And a 4 tube t5 propagation light about 4 inch above the seedlings which are in 40mm rockwool cubes on a 30c heat mat. The rough air temperature around the seedlings will be around 35c - 38c. I'm guessing this is too warm ? if so what can be done to lower the temp ? raise the light maybe ? but should the light not be just above the seedlings ?

Also the humidity fluctuates from around 32 rh to 38 rh and rarely goes above 40 rh

I'm thinking of introducing a mini-fogger into the clone box to raise rh.

Anyone have ideas about how to lower temps ?

My SmellyBerry seeds have cracked and are in the cubes, and Allthough I have raised seeds in the same box under the same conditions, They weren't the fastest growing of seedlings, and I really want to give my S.B a good start in life, hoping for a Sea of Smelly Berry soon as poss.

Cheers

!! Insane !!

Without the mat temps are more stable, like 26 air temp and maybe 28 directly under lights. But i wasn't using a heat mat before and didn't get good results with the cuttings. 3 routed altogether 1 died 1 is currently wilting and the other looks ok but still only has a tiny route and those were the best the other 5 died. So I figured maybe I need a heat mat to warm the bottoms of the rockwool cubes. :-(