when seeds dont come in

what was your experince when the seeds didnt make it  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there just thought this would be a good poll to set up as well and would like to know your experience with seeds not coming through.

Hopefully this coupled with the seed bank guide as well as the thread below should help people make a more informed decision about seeds being sent to Australia. Research is your friend and should not be overlooked when choosing a seed bank!

Reports seem to be filtering through of seed seizures leading to raids so i hope this dose not become a trend for the cops.

check out

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...mp;#entry273163

Also if anyone dose know the law regarding customs seizure of seeds im sure we would all like to hear from you!

Interestingly enough I've only ordered seeds once, they didn't arrive however Herbies were kind enough to re-send and luckily for me they came through. However when I ordered an organic fertiliser from overseas, I was promptly sent a letter telling me it was illegal and what not and that they had been destroyed. Strange they let you know straight away when its only fertiliser, why not scare you and let you know you've been caught? :scratchin:

my seeds simply never turned up. my order was only 5 seeds though. i doubt they are going to raid some1 over 5 seeds. however i am interested to know how many seeds were ordered by whoever ticked the i got raided by the cops box. if it was a massive number i can see why they might take it a bit more seriously or if the person was already a person of interest to them the seeds turning up at customs might have simply been the little bit of evidence they were waiting for to get there foot in the door.

I've been lucky twice. I have an arrangement with a mate. I set it up this end and he is the recipient. His place is clean including his computer so no tracing back to him. If the funpo decided to say hello he would play dumb. 'No idea where they came from officer"