clones flowering help?

hey guy's i need ur help, i dont think i gave my clones enough light while i was rooting them. now ive put them into there pots under the 600's and they stopped dead in there tracks and about a third of them look to be tipping out not only that but they have gone a light green colour as well.

Any info or guidance u blokes can offer would be really helpfull guys?

yeah ive got em on about 600 ppm DM grow a&b they seem to be greening up a bit but there's still no sign of growth im just worried that they wont grow and ill end up with a nug on stick...........oh and my ph keeps going up but thats just the new hydroton.......at least that problem i know what im doing!

theyve been under the hps for about week and a half id say 2 foot below them on 18/6 they had rooted b4 i put em under but they havnt done anything since (except grow roots and get pale). i was in ther this morning and they seem to be darkening up a bit but still very little growth. i was thinking i should put em on 24/7 but what im worried about there is the ones that seem to be tipping might do the whole mutant regrowth thing and as im going for a sog that wouldnt be any good.

I'd leave em on 18/6 and up your nutes to an EC of about 1.0. I had a similar issue and also found that temps were dropping too low. I purchased a thermostat ($100) and run my fan through that now. Temp sits on 28c and I have had a huge improvement on growth

What are the lights on/ lights off temps?

Edited by resin8

lights on 25-30tops and off 16 - 19 they depend on the out side temps, so how do u use the thermo switches i actually have 2 of em due to a order stuff up from aussieponics( theire way of saying sorry). And i reckon ur spot on with the upping the ppm ive been thinking that my self i just didnt wanna burn em so young as ive made that mistake a few times but now ive got u to blame j/k ill do it.

greetnz

lights on 25-30tops and off 16 - 19

experiments like this are strictly for experienced growers

and you can expect abnormalities to occur with plans like that

if you are new to indoor cannabis cultivation

buy a book

my advice

use a tried and proven light plan like resin8 recommended

18:6

18hrs lights on

6hrs lights off

irey guidance

cheers radic for dropping by but those are refering to temps im keeping them on 18/6 the more i think about switching to 24/7 seems to feel like i might add more stress when all i wanna do is get em back into grow so i can switchem to flower,if i dont do this i think they will just be little buds on sticks due i think to the lack of light while cloning. sorry but im not real good at explaining my self.

:)

ireyness

that is sorted

now

are you sure they were showing root before you put them in you grow space?????????

please take some pic

all i wanna do is get em back into grow so i can switchem to flower

there is a change over period of 2 wks between grow to bloom which all growth seams to halt

you could be stuck there

this will delay you harvest date by 2wk or more

that will make you harvest way more expensive

the best way to go is to start again with fresh clones

if that is not possible

then go back to cheaper using fluros or led's till they start responding again

may take a couple of wks to get them back to vitality

the best way to treat shock is with high K (potassium) spray

like liquid kelp or eco-carb

excellent drainage is a must for indoor cannabis cultivation

poor drainage will cause a problem with the roots everytime

if its not a root problem

then

could it be that there are simply not nuff roots yet to support the current leaf area????????

if your plants are pale and not responding from the roots

switch to foliar feeding immediately

and stay there

till the roots are healthy nuff to take over

warning

never spray under hot lights or in direct sun light,,,,, never!!!!!!!!!!

seen

this will stress the plants and cause them to loose water by a process called transpiration

thats how plants sweat

and cool spray might blow your hot light to bitz

seen

only use sprays before the lights come on or turn off, and let them cool down

guidance