tight buds?!

hi all, just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to find a way to make my bud tighter. the strain is not known for produceing very tight buds, they are still very healthy and of good size but im hoping just to tighten them up a little. i've been told that if i reduce the light by a couple of hours during the last week or so of the cycle, that it would somehow trigger the bud to tighten up. does anyone know if this true or just the ramblings of a mad man :please: ??

thats cool :please: credit belongs to TD for the disclaimer :D hope your nugs get all nice and CHUNKY...and smelly...an full of yummy cyrstals....drooool....it will turn leaves yellow,,and should not be used untill 3 weeks flower..only used it once but def made a diff,, :D maybe someone with a bit more exp could add some more on it...good luck...happy times ...HM :D

why is that reverend,had not herd of this ,as i bought a bottle only 2 months ago and he wasnt hiding it,, interesting more info would be great,dont wanna poision myself OR others ......still happy times.......HM

:please: ITS rock resinator not rock juice

Edited by hydgemite

Despite all the negative reviews about RJ I have tried it for several runs in the past on a few different strains and it does wreck the buds.

You lose nearly all the crystal and the weight gain is marginal at best if the smoke is dried properly.

IMO you should start hunting down a nice fat indica that is known for developing tight buds if that is what you are after, but remember...just because the buds are tight doesn't always mean it will fluff out well when it's chopped up and quality is really better than having the tightest nugs.

Jimbo :thumbsup: