Coco Feeding Advice Needed

I would be feeding them for five minutes every two hours, that may seem a bit often but in winter with a heater in the tank it ensures the roots are kept at a consistent temperature. If the medium around the roots is too cold you will get slow or no growth.

Some strains do better with a higher EC so bumping it up might help.

I think that clone you have wouldn't need anymore than an E.C. of 1.3 with these winter temps.

I could be wrong but feeding them multiple times a day isn't going to achieve anything when use Coco.

It hold nutes and moisture very well.

If you are on 18/6 Lighting make the lights go on from 3pm to 9am....so the off time is during the day. This will keep the temps more constant. If the pots are below 18 degrees then they will be slow.

I think you will find an EC of 1.8 is more suited to a bitch in mid flower.

being in coco id be wary of watering more than twice a day

and id only feed twice a day once plants hwere established and they where flourishing

wat size pots are u in?

i find the secret to coco is not overwatering

if u can manage to let em dry a bit between waterings u watch ya plants take off

in vege my plants dont see an ec above 1.4

take care and all the best

bil

I have mine in a 30L pot Bill. Its day 2 of 2 feeds per day at 1min at an EC of 1.8.... Growth seems to have taken right off, but Im not sure how long it will take to show if Ive overfed....

I'll post some pics now in my grow diary.

As for letting the coco dry out I found even wih a 35 second feed per day I was getting around 1% run off, and the soil probe was coming up too wet at the bottom of the pot. Im running about 2 inches of clay balls at the bottom of the pot btw

Im getting above 10% run off now though and flushing weekly with 10L water

they look good resin8 :thumbsup: ..simple way to tell if your watering right is lifting the pots to heavy to much to light to little...ph and ec are pretty important in coco,ph 5.8 ec 1.4 -1.6 with 200-300ml per plant once a day is enough for smaller plants(60cm)...I never have run off and like to starve at different stages like bill said they love it...its good your flushing as you will be avoiding any build ups if your using higher ec's and the buds are tasty and smelly!