Brown sludge that smells bad in Nute tank

My system is run to waste.

Wife tells me my plants growth has slowed down.

So I got her to check the basics, light moisture,gnats, and then the Nute tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a film of brown stuff on the leads and plumbing developing in the res tank a week and a half ago.

So I dumped the tank cleaned it out with a clean cloth flushed it with fresh tank water and topped up with nutes again.

Fark me that same brown stuff started coming back again. So I dumped the tank and flushed it again and filled it up with tap water and nutes. I'm dam sure my Fucking Cunt of a water tank has some fungus or algae in it.

In less than one day the shit is back again harder and faster than ever.

Then I thought it must have been the Gnat off because its a brown colour stuff.

After reading around I now discover I have advanced stages of Pthyium in my system.

Wife tells me the brown shit is fucking everwhere in the water and the water smells, which is obviously the decaying shit because it has leached every bit of oxygen out of the water.

So from what i've read this is a certain death sentence for the plants and is dam near impossible to eradicate.

When I get back in a weeks time I wil nute the fuck out of everything with a leathal chlorine bath and start again.

I'm so pissed off. I have done everything I could to get this grow right. Only to be fucked over first by Gnats which I have under control now.....Then they have FUCKING AIDS from that fucking CUNT SLUT FUCKING ARSEHOLE MUTHER FUCKING CRACK WHORE BASTARD FUCKING CUNT WATER TANK......If I had a gun I'd go out there and shoot the fucking thing.

I suppose they are not dead until they are dead but I have a bad feeling about it. When she said the tank was brown and stinking, It's a death sentence. My poor babies they were doing so good too.

Well my next run will be perfect because there is nothing else that could possibly go wrong now.

I don't suppose anyone here has had this brown stinking shit in there res and managed to save there plants?

I run a completely light proof Nute Tank.

Run an airstone 24/7

Run a recirc pump 24/7

Nute temp is 23 degrees.

Can't do anymore than that.

This is anaerobic algae that can survive with no light I believe.

The problem is I never nuked the crap when doing a res change.

To eradicate it you need to use Chlorine or bleach solution on everything.

Ok another $ 50 just spent.

I'm gonna Kill this fucking algae shit the high tech way, no chemicals.

Cop this you algae muther fucking little Cunts.

Gonna nuke the little Cunts with UV light.

post-20575-1281191230_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo

I run a completely light proof Nute Tank.

Run an airstone 24/7

Run a recirc pump 24/7

Nute temp is 23 degrees.

Can't do anymore than that.

This is anaerobic algae that can survive with no light I believe.

The problem is I never nuked the crap when doing a res change.

To eradicate it you need to use Chlorine or bleach solution on everything.

Ok another $ 50 just spent.

I'm gonna Kill this fucking algae shit the high tech way, no chemicals.

Cop this you algae muther fucking little Cunts.

Gonna nuke the little Cunts with UV light.

I have exactly the same set up. My medium is Hydroton Clay Balls

As previously stated, do get brown sludge in hoses but no where else. Everything upstairs is light proof and my reservoir is clear but never had prbs with algae, although it is not directly exposed to any light.

And yes you need to completely bleach ALL your equipment between each use. This brings me undone with times as I wait to long as I could not be fucked after a awesome harvest.....until I start running out. :please:

Edited by flatcat_auz