Is this a problem or natural?

I have 3 weeks to go and have noticed a a sporadic yellowing of the leaves. Its not all of them but its affecting bottom mid and top of plant but predominantly in the middle. Im thinking too early for senescence but I could be wrong seeing the rest of the plant looks goodl. EC - 2.2, PH - 6.5. Am using shooting powder. Any help appreciated.

post-39659-1281080282_thumb.jpg

Edited by van de zwaan

hi van de zwaan

lots of views & no responses :disguise:

No pic is he most likely reason & lack of important info on feeding schedule & lighting + medium ect.

My response will err on the side of caution but say that @ the end of flowering the plant in full bloom will sap up nitrogen like its water - it's natural for the leaves to go a pail yellow and expel (die) at leaves are nitrogen reserves that it depletes at the end.

Keep your watering up & your probably looking to enter into a flush cycle - all the best for the home run ending !

PS/ don' remove the leaves let them "expel" it all adds to a good grow and very smokable nuggets ;)

;)

Nitty.

Nitty has probably hit the nail on the head here mate ;)

However a couple of other possibilities spring to mind...

1. You said you are using shooting powder but your pH. is 6.5, I would be dropping that to 5.8 as it could be affecting Nitrogen uptake (Shooting powder is high in P&K so they will want all the N they can get out of it).

2. Low light area's, plants will naturally loose shade leaves that don't get enough light but this is usually only an issue in overgrown rooms.

Get some pics up and we'll have a better idea of whats going on.

;)

Edited by TheHeadCing