Hey! Thinkking about making some brownies, I know making the cann butter takes more than a day well close to it.. having to wait for the butter to become buttery. I have just done some reading (Google) and came across a recipe of some dude making some brownies out of a pre made mix from the supermarket. What he had done was use the amount of oil the instructions had said than put the oil in a saucepen started to heat and added some shake. he said it only took around 5-7 minutes and than let it cooled and chucked it in woth the rest of the ingrediants. What I want to know isIf there is enough time for the THC to mingle with the oil? Has anyone tryed this? the recipe stated a very high high. Anybody tried this?

Cheers JD.

Hey,

Erm, I think the best way is slowcooked on a lot heat for 12hours ... with LOTS of plant material, even small chunks of stem can be used, i usually use 600grams of butter to atleast 6 or 7 oz of trim/popcorn nugs etc ... sometimes i grind half up and then just chuck half of the plant material as is .. just chopped into small chunks .... nice and easy .......... always strong cannabutter ...

Peace n pot.

Take it easy , ..,..... but .. take it !!..

I made brownies and it only took two hours (including cooking time)

Put the weed in a pan with the amount of oil you need for the recipe, put it on a LOW heat (can't stress that enough), and keep stirring until the oil goes brown and stinks like weed (about half an hour/40 minutes).

After that, let it cool and then strain the chunks of weed out of it (the weed is now useless, so just chuck it out).

Use the oil/butter in your recipe and you're set. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be.